• Blindfolding OH and pleasing them, what would you do?

Pigeon345 [sign in to see picture]

If you were to blindfold your OH (male or female) to tease and please, what would you do?

I've just ordered some hot massage rocks - to use another time? a blindfold and a feather and hoping to do something with my partner as he's recently expressed he'd like to be blindfolded and be kissed, licked and sucked all over and not knowing where it would be next.

P. x

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Well that sounds like an excellent way to start. And you love anal iirc, so some rimming and a little insertion might go well. Have you just had a buttplug delivered?

No reason not to try rocks at various temps really. Different and new sensations. Also vibes and/or dildos can be incorporated into massage-style activities that can be as intimate as you choose.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I like to have wine handy when we do this, 1. because i like wine and 2. because he likes when i give him oral with a mouthful, dribble it over him and lick it all off. will be trying with something warm soon, but nothing seems as fun as wine, lol.

He also enjoys me just using my body parts to rub him, like a massage but using all my lovely lady parts instead of my hands. I do his legs, arms, chest, everyting really with this method. Goes down a treat, Normal massage also occurs.

Also, this is for you really, not for him. But while he is all tied up, I never miss a chance to get some oral myself. This is the most amazing position for it I think, although i did almost suffocate him once as i got a bit carried away. Totally worth it though

yorkieted [sign in to see picture]

We use blindfolds regularly in our lovemaking - sensory deprivation is THE most erotic thing imaginable....especially when combined with cuffs or soft ties. Having a multitude of toys and props available is essential....massage candles, wax candles, ice (ice cubes are amazing...this drives Mrs Yorkie crazy when I trace them across her torso and breasts), a tickler or feathers, soft cotton, paddles or floggers and of course vibrators and dildos.

Depends on the situation, but we use blindlfolds almost routinely - especially when we stay in hotels. Which makes me wonder what deals we can get next weekend.

All good advice there with food and drink options...and parts of you that he loves contacting parts of him. If he is going for blindfold then tying his hands might be a good addition too

There is quite a detailed description of some foreplay in my Stolen Moments, although in reverse as it were. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/erotic-fiction/870470-stolen-moments/

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Firstly do the things you know he likes. Blindfolded will make them even better. Are you restraining him? If so do don't anything you know he is dead against so if he has said never go near his bum then don't go near his bum. It could ruin future play. Feathers tickling, ice play etc. all good fun.

Thanks for all the responses guys, great tips! I'll reply individually.

Alastor, yep love anal and just had a butt plug arrive, which I also love. He also loves anything for me to do to his bum but atm he has an external haemorroid so that's out of the question for now. But I'm sure once it's gone (comes and goes every now and then) I'll be definitely be rimming and putting my finger in and around with maybe a bit of a prostate massage too!

Also, up to now he's said nothing else other than my fingers - this is due to personal reasons in his past. I'm so grateful for him letting me anywhere near there, I love it even more as he enjoys it too.

As for other toys, we have none. The butt plug recently is our first. He's not even seen it in person yet as just not got round to it, although he enjoyed pictures of it in. He's told me to wear it tonight when we go to St Helens to watch them play and then he's said we'll see what happens when we get home.. o:)

I'll have a read of that link in a second.

LadyS, mm wine! Now that's a good idea, lol. I can't quite imagine a massage using our lovely lady parts we're blessed with though? Do you just basically grind yourself all over him? As for you nearly suffocating him, I'm sure he loved it too. My BF loves it when I sit on his face but I have a hard time with it sometimes as I worry I'll kill him haha.

Avrielle, I totally understand what you're saying there. I hate being in control. I think it's a confidence thing for me personally. And yep different materials is possible, he's done that to me before where he's blind folded me and tied me up and I've had alsorts of sensations from different things, without the guessing game though.

Stuburns, I agree on doing what he likes, I'd never do something I know he doesn't as I wouldn't want to break any trust. As for restraining, I've never done it before. I could do maybe with a few scarves - which he could get out of if he wished? Although at the moment we don't have a bed as I decided on a whim last week to take down as it had been broken so much from sex I said we'll just get another one. So it would have to be his hands together or something of the sort.

And amandammm, your man's a lucky guy!

Yep, pretty much, he is a simple beast. I like to start at his feet with my boobs and work my way up. Then when my pussy reaches his feet that joins in too, lol. I think it's a bit random but he seems to love it. I just rub, rub, rub, and grind, grind, grind and he's a happy chap :)

Just remembered a cheap tip for possible restraints... 'crepe' bandages....which can mean that attaching to things quite a distance away is possible.

LadyS wrote:

Yep, pretty much, he is a simple beast. I like to start at his feet with my boobs and work my way up. Then when my pussy reaches his feet that joins in too, lol. I think it's a bit random but he seems to love it. I just rub, rub, rub, and grind, grind, grind and he's a happy chap :)

I wonder if some of that comes from your FF days??

LadyS, I'm not sure why but I really can't picture it! I'm glad you both enjoy it though! x

Alastor wrote:

LadyS wrote:

You're probably right there Alastor, I am so simple that I never even thought about it like that. Makes sense though.

LadyS wrote:

Alastor wrote:

LadyS wrote:

You're probably right there Alastor, I am so simple that I never even thought about it like that. Makes sense though.

If does show that men can be pretty much as pan-erogenous as women though I think.

Btw. Any more of this portraying yourself as 'simple' or other self-deprecating remarks and I might need to discipline you for poor behaviour.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi pigeon, a good one to do when blindfolded to your OH, is guess what your cock is in. Masterbater, mouth, hand or pussy or any thing else that comes to mind a good one is jars of food items a jar of microwave warmed chocolate spread. Enjoy

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Alastor wrote:

Btw. Any more of this portraying yourself as 'simple' or other self-deprecating remarks and I might need to discipline you for poor behaviour.

lol, I will keep that in mind Al :)

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Ice 100% is a good shout not had it used on me but got great results when i used it on her

As for ice.. how would you go about it and what would you do with it on their body?

They should be here tomorrow, so might try it. x

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

People can be very responsive to ice no matter where on the body it is, but the more sensitive areas will give a positive response.

Eg. I hear putting a cube of ice in your mouth and performing oral can be quite pleasing... Or not. It might be too sharp for some to take and find pleasure in it. There's no right or wrong so just experiment :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.