• Blowjob

PrincessPink [sign in to see picture]

When u use the term blowjob what does it mean. Ie any oral ? Or is it start to finish so to speak ? If u do that start to finish do u get anything in return ?

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

I generally say blowjob as in a penis in a mouth and felatio being performed. That's it really, unless I don't understand the question fully?

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

Would you say your having sex your vagina is penetrated by a penis?

I would, the terms i. e sex, blowjob, oral, anal etc refer to the act not whether you perform them and cum at then end

SammyNapalm [sign in to see picture]

You must be new to the bjs

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure what you are asking.. but a blowjob is oral sex on a guy... as for the rest of your questions.. I really don't know what you are talking about?

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I think she is asking if you give a guy a blowjob to climax do you get anything in return for it, ie.e oral for yourself to.

Like the others, a blowjob is any oral, he doesn't have to climax for it to count.

If he does climax from oral, sometimes I get something too, sometimes I don't. Just depends on the situation.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

A bj is any oral sex on a man.... No cum required

hard and deep [sign in to see picture]

That is correct, no cum required, but it is certainly a good ending when it does.

Kiwi12 [sign in to see picture]

A blow job is oral sex from your girlfriend and dont always end up with cum ?

SammyNapalm [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes he cums sometimes not reminds me of a funny story I had

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

SammyNapalm wrote:

Sometimes he cums sometimes not reminds me of a funny story I had

And he leaves us hanging...

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Everyone has answered the blowjob question, so I am going to try answer the "Do you get anything in return" question.

My best advice would be to try not to view sex, or any sexual acts as a "tit for tat" situation, or a transaction (Eg: I gave you this, so now you must do this) I would recommend viewing it more as doing different things with each other to give each other pleasure. Things you want to do.

I mean, you will find some couples where only one of them likes oral sex. The partner who does not like getting oral sex may still perform oral sex on the other person, but they do not like it on themselves. There are other couples where one person may love getting oral sex, but their partner does not like performing it, so they go without and use other methods to get to orgasm instead. You cannot force anyone to do anything they do not want or do not like. Sex is a compromise and a blending together of two peoples desires.

Everyone is different, likes different things, different speeds, different movements etc. The joy is experimenting with your partner, discovering what they like the best and them discovering what you like the best.

Of course, although you should not see sex as a "tit for tat" situation, you should also ensure that you are happy with your sex life and that you are not with a partner who takes what they want from you and gives nothing back in return. It should be about mutual pleasure when it balances out. (Sometimes I may give my partner a blowjob and it gets late and we go to sleep without pleasuring me. This is okay because he does still pleasure me at other times. Its about looking at the bigger picture in those situations)

I hope this helps. I am quite run down with a chest infection today so my brain is all foggy. Makes it harder to explain lol xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Everyone has answered the blowjob question, so I am going to try answer the "Do you get anything in return" question.

My best advice would be to try not to view sex, or any sexual acts as a "tit for tat" situation, or a transaction (Eg: I gave you this, so now you must do this) I would recommend viewing it more as doing different things with each other to give each other pleasure. Things you want to do.

I mean, you will find some couples where only one of them likes oral sex. The partner who does not like getting oral sex may still perform oral sex on the other person, but they do not like it on themselves. There are other couples where one person may love getting oral sex, but their partner does not like performing it, so they go without and use other methods to get to orgasm instead. You cannot force anyone to do anything they do not want or do not like. Sex is a compromise and a blending together of two peoples desires.

Everyone is different, likes different things, different speeds, different movements etc. The joy is experimenting with your partner, discovering what they like the best and them discovering what you like the best.

Of course, although you should not see sex as a "tit for tat" situation, you should also ensure that you are happy with your sex life and that you are not with a partner who takes what they want from you and gives nothing back in return. It should be about mutual pleasure when it balances out. (Sometimes I may give my partner a blowjob and it gets late and we go to sleep without pleasuring me. This is okay because he does still pleasure me at other times. Its about looking at the bigger picture in those situations)

I hope this helps. I am quite run down with a chest infection today so my brain is all foggy. Makes it harder to explain lol xx

+1 Totally agree with you on this. Hope your feeling better soon btw Hun xx

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

+1 Totally agree with you on this. Hope your feeling better soon btw Hun xx

Thanks Scorps xx Me too! urghh!

BiG Spanner [sign in to see picture]

PrincessPink wrote:

When u use the term blowjob what does it mean. Ie any oral ? Or is it start to finish so to speak ? If u do that start to finish do u get anything in return ?

Could we all be missing the point of PrincessPinks 3rd question? perhaps she is asking if she should be feeling some form of hightened arousal herself if she gives a BJ to completion..

+1 Fluffs. sexual acts are not loans and do not require like for like repayments..

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

My OH always likes a blowjob before sex, he normally doesn't finish as hell pull me up for sex xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.