• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

RubberJin [sign in to see picture]

Bonky - in the name of science you'll just have to keep at it until you have a definite answer. I suggest the GF should suck you off at least once every 6 hours to ensure a reasonable set of data, science must be conducted rigorously!

I have tasted my cum, wouldn't want a pint of it with my tea but in the right situation it is erotic.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Yes i've tasted it and it's fine doesn't reall taste of much just a bit sweet

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Yes i've tasted it and it's fine doesn't reall taste of much just a bit sweet

Ampeli [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have, and sometimes do this regularly when I masturbate. Reason? Not because of the taste but because semen contains testosterone and leads to fuller stronger orgasms. Not an old wives tale its a fact

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ampeli wrote:

Yes I have, and sometimes do this regularly when I masturbate. Reason? Not because of the taste but because semen contains testosterone and leads to fuller stronger orgasms. Not an old wives tale its a fact

Nope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen#Composition_of_human_semen didn't think so.

The only hormone contained in semen is prostaglandins.

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Although I don't have the expertise in hormones I could understand digestion having an effect on testosterone. I think the pill has 'special' hardy artificial hormones in it.

Would it really produce a huge effect anyway? I don't see many women who get regular sex growing balls and a beard from all the consumed cum and testosterone.

It also sounds rather anecdotal, it can increase libido but stronger orgasms sounds rather subjective.

I'm just speculating by the way not basing this on actual science.

It depends then on what you read. Wiki is peppered with perhaps anecodatal/cultural references to ingesting semen, and apparently Viking warriors did this prior to battle. There are also references to testosterone, particularly with semenax tablets which are designed to produce more ejaculate and stronger orgasms

I can only speak for myself in that it does increase libido and orgasmic strength

Ampeli wrote:

It depends then on what you read. Wiki is peppered with perhaps anecodatal/cultural references to ingesting semen, and apparently Viking warriors did this prior to battle. There are also references to testosterone, particularly with semenax tablets which are designed to produce more ejaculate and stronger orgasms

I can only speak for myself in that it does increase libido and orgasmic strength

Yes but there is no testosterone in semen. Whether or not it makes you horny is a different matter but it isn't testosterone causing it. For one, women are more sensitive to testosterone behaviourally than men, so any woman who swallowed come regularly would surely be really horny and aggressive!

WandA is also correct - gastric acid would destroy the hormone.

It's quite a subjective thing - it's probably psychological, but if it works then keep at it, it won't harm you. Just picking you up on the "it's not anecdotal, it's fact" comment because it clearly isn't fact.

Adx

Sorry doctor, its not physocological I assure you, and I do know that my own body fluids wont harm me!! Maybe its just a man thing - hey ho

Ampeli wrote:

Sorry doctor, its not physocological I assure you, and I do know that my own body fluids wont harm me!! Maybe its just a man thing - hey ho

Maybe it is, but it's certainly not testosterone. Or fact.

Adx

Its actually testostepathic hydrgloopinitric prostathin glandulus nice white stuff. Not many people know that

Are you sure those words are spelt correctly - google doesn't bring up a thing - neither does pubmed?

Adx

You mean you have never heard of Professor Ampeli's paper on non offensive Michael extraction? You should get a copy!

Ampeli wrote:

You mean you have never heard of Professor Ampeli's paper on non offensive Michael extraction? You should get a copy!

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Ampeli wrote:

careful, don't mock the young'un's! They'll tag your car!

Or we'll vote Tory when you're old and leave you sitting in a puddle of piss when the basic pension has been cut to £2.64.

You know I was just going to say "you made that up" but I was too polite - more fool me.

Adx

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I've tasted my own lady juice, yes. It doesn't really taste of anything to me. *shrug*

My OH has tasted his own aswell. He can infact suck his own cock. (I didn't believe him either until he showed me!) Takes alot of stretching and breathing exercises before he can maintain it though.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Yep- taste varies- l have to brace myself or no depending how horny l feel. Always seem to catch a whiff of something like very mild ammonia!!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Yep- taste varies- l have to brace myself or no depending how horny l feel. Always seem to catch a whiff of something like very mild ammonia!!

tallboy247 wrote:

Ditto on the ammonia!

A bleach like smell?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.