• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

simker [sign in to see picture]

one of the best sessions i ever had!!

Mrs simker rode me like a good un, did the business

she then sat on my face and gave me a blow job

fan bloody tastic

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Does any guy out there think 'this'll be sexy - i'll taste it when i come' but when it finally arrives and the moment passes - think - 'ah sod it'? That's how it usually happens for me... so I've never really tasted a whole load!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I'm not eactly reaching for a straw and going to town but yes I've imbibed and when it comes to a man, it's one of my favourite things on the menu.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Whats happend to owen in easternders?? anyone?

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

Does any guy out there think 'this'll be sexy - i'll taste it when i come' but when it finally arrives and the moment passes - think - 'ah sod it'? That's how it usually happens for me... so I've never really tasted a whole load!

You know, I've known a few men who've said that- so you're not alone, I think it's because once they've come and the horniness levels calm down the motivation isgone if you know what I mean?

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

You know, I've known a few men who've said that- so you're not alone, I think it's because once they've come and the horniness levels calm down the motivation isgone if you know what I mean?

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

Yes i have been there so many times. Then the smell puts me off.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Is this a trick question? Did he taste his cum?

warden17 [sign in to see picture]

anybody no the best method of tasting my own cum have tried in the past but bottled out at the last minute

warden17 wrote:

anybody no the best method of tasting my own cum have tried in the past but bottled out at the last minute

The fosbury flop? Good job you didn't write bottled it at the last minute...

Is there is a method... maybe try a forum search on swallowing, have a little taste of watery semen? I wouldn't suggest a full on cum in your face!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

warden17 wrote:

From warm flesh! I don't like cold come (it's like cold spit - ick!) so maybe dip your tongue in after ejaculating on a partner?

Ax

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

Yep - i think that's exactly what it is.... now - if i was tied up and it was forced upon me - would be a different story... but that ain't going to happen. ive given up on the wife becoming a dom... :o(

tronic [sign in to see picture]

I have done, I wondered how gross could it be. It wasn't so bad, but i only tasted a tiny bit. My OH still is not a fan though :( I should try that pineapple thing, maybe it would help. :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

I have done, I wondered how gross could it be. It wasn't so bad, but i only tasted a tiny bit. My OH still is not a fan though :( I should try that pineapple thing, maybe it would help. :)

Once I heard someone say "it's an aquired taste"....I was determined to aquire the love of it (I was successful by the way!).

Ax

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

warden17 wrote:

From warm flesh! I don't like cold come (it's like cold spit - ick!) so maybe dip your tongue in after ejaculating on a partner?

Ax

Just as bad as 'cold-tongue-syndrome!' *shudders*

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I cum on my tummy and then put my fingers in it and lick it off my finger ;-) pluss mine dosnt smell and tastes ok dosnt really have a taste

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I just noticed I put that in the wrong thread god im a numpty lol. I was wondering why i couldnt find it in the goodmorning... thread. Sorry lol

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I just noticed I put that in the wrong thread god im a numpty lol. I was wondering why i couldnt find it in the goodmorning... thread. Sorry lol

Ha ha, i wondered what that was about

LadiesMan wrote:

I think that about loads of things and once i've cum i don't want to anymore! x

Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]

juicylou wrote:

well ive just put the pineapple juice theory to the test with Mr Fireplace....and can confirm that it does make a BIG difference to the taste....a lot sweeter than normal };o)

Does anyone know how long you have to drink pineapple juice for? Ive been drinking it all day today, and I am just waiting for my OH to come home from a night out with her girlfriends to have a taste.... should I have been drinking it for a week, or is a quick swig 10 mins before I she gets it in her mouth, enough to make my cum sweeten up for her??

I went 5 days nothing but pineapple juice... she didn't like but noticed a taste difference.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.