• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

that was aimed at sam and the earlier post btw :D

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

and it baffles me why someone would drag up a thread which was dead nearly a year just to be so imflamatory.

Yeah, see, this was exactly my thinking BBBJE!!!! Makes no sense really does it?

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I taste myself all the time on my OH cock, tastes nice. My OH does kiss me after cuming on my face or in my mouth, which i think is really nice that he's not like "eww" and loves me enough to kiss my gooey lips lol

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Not a swollower then LMH lol. Im a bit the same, not keen on getting messy and when he does come in my mouth it comes out almost as quick as it goes in lol.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of his come, i give him a BJ after we have had sex so yes i have tasted my own come and it's ok. I find it a real turn on when he has come in my mouth and then kisses me! xx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

juicylou wrote:

heres top 10 hints to make your guys cum taste nicer

Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine their all pollutants.
    2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
    3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
    4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.
    5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
    Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
    5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.
    Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!
    6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, their big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
    7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
    8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
    9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
    10. Avoid junk food, there loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.

OH god if i eat fish i can smell it on myself and on my skin it's the same with garlic! OH can't smell it tho

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I have kissed my OH after giving him a BJ, I swallowed first but still had a little on my lips, he didn't seem to bother. I love kissing him after he he gone done down on me. He said I was 'rather tasty' so had to find out if he was right.

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

that was aimed at sam and the earlier post btw :D

Why was this aimed at me?????

Surely my preference for not doing this is as valid as those who do?? I don't think I was rude or offensive - was I?

I didn't 'drag up this thread' - when I replied it was on the front page!

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I have tasted my cum and it always taste good I think more men should if they exspect there OH to have it in there the mouth.

Sam,

There WAS another post by you, an earlier one (before tigerlilies) saying something along the lines of "no, we don't all... reading you guys comments is making me sick'" (paraphrasing from memory here) - it apears to have been removed - hence this thread no longer making sense, probably because it was a bit offensive. It was also the first post on here since april 2009. I doubt Morbs and I were both seeing things...

I had/have no problem with you, just pointing out that you have to be careful to be respectful of others choices in an enviroment like this. How things are worded makes ALL the difference.

It has caused untold amounts of grief on here before.

Nothing personal, honestly :)

BBBJE, it was another poster who said about it made them sick to think men did that

I cant quite remember their name though, so i aint even gonna attempt it, lol. I reported the post, so thats probs why its gone xx

BBBJE i think it was jaycloth or spankmebaby, but dont quote me on it, like 80% sure

Oh, my mistake, sorry, was late last ngiht and as it was deleted couldnt go back and check

Sorry sam hun.

I knew there was another post though, didn't think I was literally cracking up lol. well more than ususal :p

Oh, my mistake, sorry, was late last ngiht and as it was deleted couldnt go back and check

Sorry sam hun.

I knew there was another post though, didn't think I was literally cracking up lol. well more than ususal :p

Sorry sorry! I was wrong, just had it backed up on msn with another member and it was tagyourpregnant, and as soon as she said that it clicked, lol. Damn that 80% of my brain! lol

xxx

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

The user had an anime picture reading 'TAG YOU'RE PREGNANT'

Do-not-feed-the-trolls

Tigerlilies wrote:

The user had an anime picture reading 'TAG YOU'RE PREGNANT'

Do-not-feed-the-trolls

Exactly!! As soon as someone said, i remembered the bloody picture! lol, my brain is sooo useles today! Thanks for also reassuring my ever insane mind, lol :) xx

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Ah, I missed that you already identified them, Morbidia. Cheers for that. And thanks for posting your blog on the other thread, it's good reading.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Ah, I missed that you already identified them, Morbidia. Cheers for that. And thanks for posting your blog on the other thread, it's good reading.

I'm pleased you liked reading :)

I love what katie did!

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry sam hun.

Phew!! Glad that's cleared up!

Do you still love me then??!?!?!

It's still not for me though!

SexyNymph [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of my own cum, but find when I squirt (I hate that term, I prefer to say EJ) its totally different in taste, and slightly different in texture, but still makes sweet and yummy! A bit self indulgent I know, but hey I like what I like!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.