• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

Fireplace [sign in to see picture]

Quite often after sex I will go down on my lady and i usually end up with a sticky face, usually a mixture of mine and hers and its not unpleasant at all.

Usually get my face cleaned shortly afterwards too.

juicylou [sign in to see picture]

heres top 10 hints to make your guys cum taste nicer

Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine their all pollutants.
    2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
    3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
    4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.
    5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
    Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
    5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.
    Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!
    6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, their big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
    7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
    8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
    9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
    10. Avoid junk food, there loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.

juicylou [sign in to see picture]

well ive just put the pineapple juice theory to the test with Mr Fireplace....and can confirm that it does make a BIG difference to the taste....a lot sweeter than normal };o)

Fireplace [sign in to see picture]

juicylou wrote:

well ive just put the pineapple juice theory to the test with Mr Fireplace....and can confirm that it does make a BIG difference to the taste....a lot sweeter than normal };o)

No complaints from me

parp [sign in to see picture]

Tasting my own or my Gfs does not bother me in the slightest, she likes the taste of hers as well......and has not complained about mine.

sex&toys [sign in to see picture]

I always try my own cum. I lick it off my boyfriends fingers after they've just been inside me or I suck his cock after he's just fucked me - it tastes really sweet.

The next thing me and my boyfriend are going to try is him tasting his own cum by either him cuming in my mouth and then him kissing me or him cuming inside my pussy and then eating me out. Sounds really hot!!!

ladyboxer [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes i have and it is nice toooooo,i love to lick it off my hubbys chin when he has been down on me sucking and licking me until i cum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Also he likes to finger me then put his fingers in my mouth while we are kissing and we both lick the juices very nice.....

bigal [sign in to see picture]

My other half hates to taste my lips after oral. I'd be up for cumming on her then havning a go at licking some, if not all, off her.

ladyboxer [sign in to see picture]

I have tried in the past and not really liked but might try again now i am older and wiser lol

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

My fiancée has a bad habit of kissing me when she has a little precum on her lips, never tasted it properly but there have been definate signs of its presence lol!

I don't mind so much, I always kiss her after I give her oral!

hornyboy27 [sign in to see picture]

hi i have indulged in tasing my own cum after my missus convinced me to kiss her after id just came in her mouth

must admit im always up for it in the build up but normally bottle out now !!i have to be really turned on before i can do it .

dandie-lova [sign in to see picture]

Yes, but it gives me a really sore throat for some reason so I don't do it that often! Maybe it's just my come that does it??? I have also been told that it does taste sweeter after a concerted effort to eat loads of pineapple, strwberries and kiwi fruit for a few days.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hasn't everybody? I thought if you stick your finger in the jam pot you have just got to lick it xxx

C&M [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of Mrs M's juices. She also loves licking them off my lips after I have been down on her. I have also tasted my own pre-cum from her lips, which was alright. She doesn't mind the taste of mine, it's the texture that she doesn't like. I suppose I would taste my own if she offered me a mouthfull. Is there anything I can do to improve the consistancy of my cum? Anything I can do to make it better would certainly improve the blowjob count.

BadgirlAli [sign in to see picture]

hi

I love my own pussy juice taste, and would happily kiss after he has cum in my mouth - at school we used to call this Rainbow kissing!

buttman [sign in to see picture]

hi, ive tasted my pre cum which was ok, i am sometimes up for trying it but seem to bottle at the last second, ive even tried masturbating with my with my legs back over my head so i cum over my face but i always shut my mouth at the last minute lol

grboy202 [sign in to see picture]

I tasted my own cum for the first time when I was young and I loved it. I love the full taste which it has (sometimes more salty) and generally the idea of eating it or frinking it!!! Sometimes I cum in a condom when iI masturbate and then I pour it in my mouth, or I masturbate with my legs up so I that my penis is facing my mouth. At the right time I opoen mymouth wide and all of it goes in. Wow that feeling is great. Also I like to taste it from my girls mouth after she has given me a bj or from her hans after she has masturbated me.

I also love to have her "cum". It is nothing better than having a very wet vagina in my mouth, if we can say that.

Sorry if I am a bit kinky here. Got horny while writing this...!

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

I used to kinda, mess around online a year or two ago who liked to be told when he could cum, and wanted to be forced to taste his own cum....that was a bit weird.

kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]

Yup I love it. Though I don't eat meat or drink coffee, which probably helps.

npm325 [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Many years ago as a teenager whilst masturbating. Thought i'd give it a try. Haven't done it since though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.