• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

Mistress DepraveGrave [sign in to see picture]

I've saved some for a partner, kissed after oral sex on myself and after oral sex on them, and had them lick it off me... also licking it off my fingers! very sexy to me!

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

See, I love my fella kissing me when he's been down on me and he will always kiss me/go down if he's cum in my mouth or down there. We're totally relaxed together so never occured to me to worry about it, though with exes I have felt weird.

Much as I love his cum drinking from a cup is a bit much lol

RuRu Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

the guy im seeing at the moment would never ever taste his own cum. he gets really freaked out by it. But i love him to go down on me and then kiss me. My cum tastes quite lovely!

xxx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think this is one they are likely to grow into, you either are up for eating/drinking your own come or you are not, there aren't any halfway houses unless you are up for a Blackadder type coffee!!!

TB

fine and dandy [sign in to see picture]

I think man cum is an acquired taste, a bit like beer!

I have enjoyed going down afterwards, if the lady requires more attention after I have done my deed

Evilbob83 [sign in to see picture]

i have, nothin too great, prefer chocolate, beer, etc.. the gf has a thing for kissing me after oral sex, both me down on her an her on me :)

Curvy_chicka [sign in to see picture]

I always like to dip my fingers into the honeyjar should i say, during or after, i agree with Ru, it's lush.

Can't say I've ever tasted another females though, maybe one day...when his nibs is away lol

crayola [sign in to see picture]

I'll quite happily suck my own juices off the blokes fingers if I've not been too wet. If I can taste it it just makes me gag. Theres a reason I couldn't a lesbien, and vaginal juices is it! lol. But if it's just a hint of it then I'm ok and find its a proper turn on for him, and makes me feel nicely dirty too.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Celery l think makes it taste fine!!!

TB.. never had a problem scoffing the stuff, stretchy precome... and the full cream version !!!

orgmeister [sign in to see picture]

Have tasted mine before - don't like it that much! But always think it smells worse than it tastes!!! Maybe I just need to get past that. Use it as mayo or something I guess...

Gf has taken my cock in her mouth before but never to ejaculation. So no-one has told me how my cum compares to anyone elses!

Celeryno good for me TB - I'm allergic to it

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

I've tasted my cum before both alone and with the OH, and dont enjoy the taste to be honest. I have also cum over my stomach, chest and face a before which I don't mind at all.

As for the taste of cum, I agree it's probably an acquired taste, but on the other hand... I LOVE the taste of my precum!

I have cum in Mrs Strapons mouth before and then kissed her so we could snowball a little bit and on a few occasions I've cum on her tits and stomach and licked my cum off before letting her suck my cum off my tongue. It is a huge turn on and I'm soon going to go down on her after cumming inside her so I get a big mouthful of my cum to snowball with her!

There's a lot of fun to be had with cum, and if blokes would get over it, they cud have a lot of fun with their partners playing around with cum! x

Idlemaster [sign in to see picture]

I have tasted my own cum - it was ok but nothing to write home about - i think its a thing of the moment - if the moment is right and youre both in a wild state and really really worked up and horny - hey - go for it....I havent eaten out OH after i have cum - so should give it a go...I shot my load into my mouth - leg up on the wall and jerking off - experimenting...LOL

Allevi [sign in to see picture]

Nope, dont see the appeal.

dirty dogg [sign in to see picture]

I have never tasted my own but my gf doesn't have a prob with tasting hers. I'll regularly kiss her after i've gone down on her and she'll suck my cock after it's been in her pussy

speedo [sign in to see picture]

I've tasted my own, never been that impressed... never really liked the stuff. Tend to cum in my mouth and then swallow immediately.

Precum has a great taste, but i'll have to be really horny for my own cum...

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I've tasted my own cum, I actually quite liked it and thought it tasted quite nice

xxx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i have as well, tastes nice

bigal [sign in to see picture]

I'm surprised by the amount of people that haven't tried it - surely everybody does it once?

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

My cum tastes quite sweet-I can taste my own/other womens but I cannot stand mens cum, don't know why!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I tink it all tastes nice especially my ladies the smell as well just drives me wild as for mine just salty like but smells amazing after some work at it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.