• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I do all the time because he likes me to clean him off with my mouth after sex.

I don't like it because I don't like messy stuff but he thinks it's amusing watching fight my distaste to obey him. He's a bum like that.

He, on the other hand, won't taste his own which I is soooo not fair haha... I have tried numerous times to kiss him after going down on him but he works it out too quickly and I end up regreting my decision!

Has anyone else noticed that at different times it tastes different or if that just me? :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't mind the taste of me, it's alright! I prefer me to his, he'll taste his pre cum off me if I've been down on him, that's a relative new thing he's doing.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I love it actually. It's one of my favourite parts of sex. So horny and sexy! Plus, I kind of figure, if I expect him to taste my lady bits I should be able to do it.x

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of lady cum!! Not keen on my own tbh but I have no problem kissing a girl after she's cleaned me up even if she has a mouthful still

nylon-doug [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy the taste so much. I can manage to cum a little before i orgasm and it makes me feel sooo sexy. The other day I came a little on my OH nyloned feet after a long sex session and sucked it off her toes. It drove us both wild and then i finished off inside her, went down on her and then kissed her with a mouthful of cum!

Being a user of Lovehoney cum drops,it tastes lovely!

libertine1980 [sign in to see picture]

I have once before, when a few years ago I was able to position and came into my mouth (and surrounding area of face). It was ok but would like o try again at some point. I hear that it can kind of be flavoured by eating certain foods.

OrdinaryMan [sign in to see picture]

Back when I was alive and my wife used to give me a blow job, she once approached me for a kiss just after I came in her mouth.

She had this little sneaky smile on her face, like 'let's see how he likes it then. This'll teach him!"

I think she got a shock when I actually didn't mind at all and was totally up for a sloppy, cummy, tongues & all kiss!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I love my juices...lick them off my toys! 😋

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

He likes me to lick his fingers, so yeah I have. Doesn't really taste of anything. He won't do the same though!

thedoc71 [sign in to see picture]

No, not sure what I'd make it that! I might do after a blow-job, so kissing her with a mouthful of my cum.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, most times I play alone or with him. I taste darn good!

[suspended user]

suspended user

When I was a lot younger, I could tuck my legs behond my head, so yes I did.

Patrudoe [sign in to see picture]

All good.

Fun Loving Couple x [sign in to see picture]

My wife has tasted her own hundreds of times and loves it, she said i should taste mines. I was never too Keen on the idea.
    So we were away for a dorty weekend at a hotel, had been out shopping and went for a few drinks before going back to the hotel to get ready to go Out at night!
    We ended up having amazing real dirty sex. Long stiry short i blew my whole load in her mouth, she had swallowed but obviously still some of my cum in her mouth, she jumped on me, kissed me with lots of tongue and i honestly though it was really hot, and i enjoyed it!!
    Such a turn on for her and i liked it too!
    I woukd say to all to give it a try that way.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I always love the idea, I had a go this morning on my own. it doesn't taste the same on its own rather than kissing her after ive spurted it into her mouth.

I always say I'd love to taste it, but then immediately after cumming the desire goes rather rapidly, so i have to be quick to stay in that window.
    Which i think is strange as I really enjoy giving oral sex and a minute ater cumming could go back down on her again.

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

No I haven't tasted my own, but I've often thought about it. To quote Zephron above "immediately after cumming the desire goes rather rapidly". May be one day.

Coralyn x [sign in to see picture]

Tasting myself on a cock ... or tounge ..... fuck thats horny..... 😜

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I love it!

It took him a while to come round to it but i love when he kisses me right after oral sex or we'll stop at some points and i'll lick him to taste myself, it is a huge turn on for me ^_^

Evie_laced [sign in to see picture]

Yes when I masturbate and I get cum on my fingers sometimes I lick it off. I don't mind the taste it tastes quite salty and pleasant to be honest.

curious_voyeurs [sign in to see picture]

Yes - From early interest post-wanking... to kissing Mrs. Curious when her mouth is full of my cum.... can't say it tates great, but it;s very horny!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.