• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I have tasted my own cum. I prefer it when it's thick and gloopy. Not when it's thin and salty. I don't like that taste. But I really can't be bothered to stop masturbating every day... it's addicting.

yorkshire_lover [sign in to see picture]

Yes I've tasted mine, wasn't overly bothered by it. Love the taste of my OH's though and so does she, she loves kissing me after i've been down there and tasting herself. Don't think she's a fan of mine as i've only ever come in her mouth once. Would love to do it more but she's not having any of it :P

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

Mine tastes pretty sweet tbh. I've tasted it on my ex-bf's cock when I've sucked him off after he's fucked me, or from his lips when he's kissed me after he's gone down on me, and I've even licked it off my vibe if I've been using it. I do like how I taste :D

KinkieMinksie [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I've tasted mine and also my squirt juice. It tastes pretty damned good...

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tasted my squirt juice - the first time I wasn't sure what happened (how bloody naiive) and the second time, we kinda fell srtaight back to sleep after ....

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah quite often love her's more then mine allthough some days mine is quite creamy yum yum

KinkieMinksie [sign in to see picture]

HellsBells wrote:

I've never tasted my squirt juice - the first time I wasn't sure what happened (how bloody naiive) and the second time, we kinda fell srtaight back to sleep after ....

I only tasted mine by accident. It was the first time with someone and he was frigging me so hard it was just going everywhere. Including over us both....lol

The G [sign in to see picture]

Hi All,

After making love and ive cum inside my girlfriend, i have often gone down on her, this is a real turn on for us both, i love the taste a the lube factor is amazing, she then always cums, sexy stuff...

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have, I like the pre-cum stuff, but not so bothered by the aftershot. I love my wife's though...I wish I could bottle the stuff......yummy!!!

dreamy [sign in to see picture]

I personally think girls taste better than guys! each to there own :D

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Yeah his and mine. I love blowjobs, the best bit is when he comes in my mouth! Also when he cums on my boobs then feeds it to me ;) He's fingered me then I've sucked his fingers and I've tasted it when I'm on my own as well. I'm definitely a cum-lover!

Monkeyboy32 [sign in to see picture]

Didn't like my own but L O V E the OH's her's is really sweet, although my own isn't salty it's the texture I didn't like......and there was a lot of it!

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

my oh likes to taste his own cum sometimes and i like to taste him too- he has a pretty healthy meat free diet so doesn't taste of much.

he also likes the taste of me and gets me to taste my own juices off his fingers sometimes

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

katmiaow wrote:

he also likes the taste of me and gets me to taste my own juices off his fingers sometimes

I have to admit I'd like my girlfriend to try her own taste, but unfortunately she's not keen (and I'm not gonna push). Otherwise I like the taste of my girlfriend, and have kissed her after she's gone down on me, but that's about it.

kinkykim70 [sign in to see picture]

I love licking my own cum off my fingers! Its even better when my OH has cum in me!! I get turned on when I have just had cum in my mouth and I'm meeting friends! I give them a big kiss, knowing my lips have got my cum on them! Lol

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

We've started including a bit of sharing her cum in our play. Really turns both of us on. Not the other way round though but I'd have no issue doing it. Only fair isn't it!

KinkyKim - that makes me really hot thinking that maybe someone might of done that to me in the past. I don't know why. Maybe just because iits very naughty and very sexy that only u and your partner are in on it.

kinkykim70 wrote:

I get turned on when I have just had cum in my mouth and I'm meeting friends! I give them a big kiss, knowing my lips have got my cum on them! Lol

I have to admit that this is probably too kinky for my tastes (no pun intended). The way I see it, mine and my Girlfriends cum is between us, and other peoples is for them, I don't like the idea that I might've kissed someone who I'm not intimate with, and had their cum on my lips.

Just my two cent's worth, but to me, that's an invasion of personal privacy/hygiene.

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

ShaftMaster wrote:

kinkykim70 wrote:

I get turned on when I have just had cum in my mouth and I'm meeting friends! I give them a big kiss, knowing my lips have got my cum on them! Lol

I have to admit that this is probably too kinky for my tastes (no pun intended). The way I see it, mine and my Girlfriends cum is between us, and other peoples is for them, I don't like the idea that I might've kissed someone who I'm not intimate with, and had their cum on my lips.

Just my two cent's worth, but to me, that's an invasion of personal privacy/hygiene.

I couldn't agree more ShaftMaster, although my opinion isn't quite as polite as yours.

Any sex act where all parties have not consented or are not even aware of their involvement is illegal and downright immoral. I can only hope that KinkyKim and her partner are clean from infections otherwise her "friends" may have problems they don't even know about.

Satoshi wrote:

I couldn't agree more ShaftMaster, although my opinion isn't quite as polite as yours.

To be honest, my innner monologue wasn't as polite, and I certainly agree with what you've said. However, with my intial responses to things I don't agree with, whatever the situation, I try to be civil and give opinions rather than make too many accusations without knowing all the facts.

Having said that, KinkyKim, care to elaborate????

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Recently I've really gotten into cumming into a glass and drinking it. More for the actual thrill of eating my own rather than the taste. Although the taste and texture don't really bother me to be honest

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.