• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

lol sorry about that i on the end not ment to be there

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

i like to lick my husbands fingers after hes fingered me

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

i want to but my wife wont i wanna kiss her when its in her mouth but she wont take it any more or kiss her all over when its all over her tits mmmm :(

Satchmo [sign in to see picture]

Yes. I've done it from when I first started wanking, I used to shoot onto my hand and then slurp it up!

Now I'm happy to clean my wife up afterwards..........

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

x X x wrote:

This thread title gives me the giggles. I threw up the first time I took in all of my partner's.. We look back on it and laugh. It's just not for me. His pre-cum was nice though. I am just not erm, acquired to the taste though lol. He loves to mention it as I was apparently "so eager". Hmph.

Also, I find that pre-cum is very different to the end product.. Blehh, memories. >.<

As for my own... yes. In the heat of the moment things get a little "dirty". ;-]

Ad learnt, there is hope for you yet!

Eh, I'm not too sure the first time was traumatising. Maybe I'll try again.. Lucky you though. =]

WandA [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

WandA wrote:

x X x wrote:

This thread title gives me the giggles. I threw up the first time I took in all of my partner's.. We look back on it and laugh. It's just not for me. His pre-cum was nice though. I am just not erm, acquired to the taste though lol. He loves to mention it as I was apparently "so eager". Hmph.

Also, I find that pre-cum is very different to the end product.. Blehh, memories. >.<

As for my own... yes. In the heat of the moment things get a little "dirty". ;-]

Ad learnt, there is hope for you yet!

Eh, I'm not too sure the first time was traumatising. Maybe I'll try again.. Lucky you though. =]

Hehe... It's not something I can ever imagine doing, I don't like cum. But go you for the enthusiasm! It's bloody awesome, I am lucky! It's great that you gave it a go, some things just don't do anything for us.

amandalou [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of my cum, it tastes far better than my fellas! I love it when he goes down on me then kisses me, yummy!

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

amandalou wrote:

I love the taste of my cum, it tastes far better than my fellas! I love it when he goes down on me then kisses me, yummy!

There is something very sexy about that sentence and your sexy eyes in your avatar looking back me!

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

it really makes me happy when a girl says she enjoys the taste of cum, especially her own

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Is this like those quotes like "There are two types of women, those who masterbate, and liars"?? I'd find it very strange, especially here, to hear of any guy who hasn't done this. It's only natural surely.

Not me. It doesn't feel appealing or smell it so I'd rather not.

Alternatively...

Answer this question again when you're 30.

I may well do. I imagine it'll be the same, like my stance on most shellfish.

That tickled me WandA

boris [sign in to see picture]

I love to get my self worked up and taste a big drip of my own pre-cum. I have tasted my own cum on several occasions. Its always worth trying it as the taste changes from time to time. Also if you're expecting your OH to take a mouthful, you can at least say you've done it.

GTSH [sign in to see picture]

Ive tasted my own cum and its nice and sweet. After my OH has gone down on me and made me orgasm i like to get my fingers down there then lick my wetness to turn him on. He has also returned the favour by licking his pre cum from his fingers and i must say that also turns me on .

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Yep x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Yep x

Short and sweet Em! (Let's play spot the double entendre!)

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, when I was younger I used to taste it and sometimes eat it. No real reason apart from curiosity and being a bit of a deviant. The taste was okay, but something about it would make it a bit hard to swallow.

Not done it in years, but never had an objection to tasting my own cum.

At one point I licked it off my OH after a great session and it turns out she finds it amazingly sexy. So it's now something I like to do regularly as the perceived gender reversal is great for playing bottom or humiliation and it turns me on too.

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

have done in the past but not for a long time. I used to lick mrs b after sex which she enjoyed, but now we only ever use condoms so it takes that part out of the equation.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

I always want to kiss my wife after we've had oral either way. Sadly she's never too keen. Always very intimated about tasting her own juices. I encourage her and tell her how horny it makes and that she tastes lovely but doesn't often work. If she 's a bit drunk either she forgets or lets go and then we do.

Haven't eaten her out after coming in her for ages. I quite like that for some reason. Its pretty bloody dirty doing it. Next time....

Chris098 [sign in to see picture]

my experience was with my ex, she would cum during oral sex, then we would have intercoarse and I would cum inside her. If we were feeling very horny I went down on her lap my cum out of her and she would have another orgasm.

We enjoyed the moment.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind tasting my own cum and have tasted a little just to get the idea but I HATE it if my OH wants to kiss me after he's gone down on me - don't know why, I just don't like it.....

But I'm not adverse to dipping my fingers in and tasting myself

maccess [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I don't mind tasting my own cum and have tasted a little just to get the idea but I HATE it if my OH wants to kiss me after he's gone down on me - don't know why, I just don't like it.....

But I'm not adverse to dipping my fingers in and tasting myself

I think thats quite common with women..... i like to be forced to go down and clean up its more fun with a bit of hair

pulling thrown in...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.