• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I have, and it was pretty good! Guess i thought how could i expect my OH to try it if i wouldn't?

too true i hope he thought so too

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I have, and it was pretty good! Guess i thought how could i expect my OH to try it if i wouldn't?

too true i hope he thought so too

Thanks. He seemed to think it was pretty hot so it was win win, really ;)

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Yes - I love to kiss CurlyCpl after he's been licking me - it's such an erotic experience.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Yp, Long time ago. Wasn't too bad, Was very sensual at the time....

CurlyCpl [sign in to see picture]

yep - after CCW's given me a blow job we kiss and cuddle, so taste it then.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

With my last partner we did a lot of cum play. There have been a few occasions where I've cum inside her pussy, or ass and then gone down on her, then snowballed it. I've also cum on her and licked up the mess too. Sharing my cum with a girl turns me on a lot.

When I am on my I sometimes like to eat my cum after shooting. Usually I have to be incredibly horny to do this, there have been times when I psyche myself up to do it, but when I finally cum I just bottle it lol. A few times though I have ejaculated slightly but not have a full orgasm, expecially when using an anal toy, so only a few drops come out and I'm still hard. I've eaten it then, and I must admit it does turn me on.

The taste I find isn't too bad, it does vary with diet though. I love the taste of my precum though, it's so much sweeter. I almost always scoop up my precum on the end of my finger and taste it when I masturbate, sometimes, If I squeeze my cock and a lot comes out, i'll use it as lube for an anal toy.

Ady-L [sign in to see picture]

For some reason I just can't face trying my own ! Although I love tasting my OH's Pussy

Ady-L [sign in to see picture]

Hi Violeteys - Its the act of passing Come from one person to another via Kising

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I have but only a little bit. It's not something I actually like doing - not for a specific reason but I'd just prefer not to really.

However I have done it at the request of a partner and there wasn't anything wrong with it, but I was horny at the time and I think that helped.

Admittedly, I don't like my OH kissing me after he's gone down on me - again not sure why but I'd prefer it if he didn't

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

My OH loved it when I kissed her after going down on her and vice versa. I find the idea of sharing our bodily fluids like that very sensual. She also loved licking and sucking my fingers clean after they had been inside, pussy and ass

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

often and lots - and I LOVE that my lovely man will happily taste his from my pussy if I ask him to lick me clean. I've noticed since I gave up smoking that mine tastes so, so much sweeter. He and I both liked it before, but we are definitely noticing the difference.

SS xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Do what you want to me with her juices but mine are a no. I don't like the smell or texture so it's not for me.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Do what you want to me with her juices but mine are a no. I don't like the smell or texture so it's not for me.

Go on, WandA, take one for the team....

I have, and do, and will enjoy my own. Off her, out of her (not likely these days), or just from my own fingers (which gets her quite horny, for some reason). It doesn't taste nice, but that's like saying you don't snort cocaine because you don't like the smell.

So not the reason to do it, or to enjoy doing it.

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Go on, WandA, take one for the team....

I have, and do, and will enjoy my own. Off her, out of her (not likely these days), or just from my own fingers (which gets her quite horny, for some reason). It doesn't taste nice, but that's like saying you don't snort cocaine because you don't like the smell.

So not the reason to do it, or to enjoy doing it.

I also forgot to mention that it doesn't arouse me either.

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

When I was a teenager I was curious about what my pre-cum tasted like - it was actually quite good and a turn on whilst wanking. What I have found over the intevening years is that my fresh hot cum also tastes OK so when mastubating I very often shoot my load straight into my mouth (whilst upturned). Cold "stale" cum isn`t pleasant in my experience though. One thing I would like to try is oral straight after sex but sadly haven`t had the opportunity with the right lady. Still maybe 2011...

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I have, but i'm not a fan, of mine or others. I take it and kind of enjoy it because of what it represents; taking a part of someone into yourself, knowing that you only get it through giving someone an orgasm and that you've done a good job, but as a substance i'd be happy without it.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

This thread title gives me the giggles. I threw up the first time I took in all of my partner's.. We look back on it and laugh. It's just not for me. His pre-cum was nice though. I am just not erm, acquired to the taste though lol. He loves to mention it as I was apparently "so eager". Hmph.

Also, I find that pre-cum is very different to the end product.. Blehh, memories. >.<

As for my own... yes. In the heat of the moment things get a little "dirty". ;-]

maccess [sign in to see picture]

i love to clean up after myself.... dont like leaving a mess

x X x wrote:

This thread title gives me the giggles. I threw up the first time I took in all of my partner's.. We look back on it and laugh. It's just not for me. His pre-cum was nice though. I am just not erm, acquired to the taste though lol. He loves to mention it as I was apparently "so eager". Hmph.

Also, I find that pre-cum is very different to the end product.. Blehh, memories. >.<

As for my own... yes. In the heat of the moment things get a little "dirty". ;-]

Ad learnt, there is hope for you yet!

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

tryed it once but never ever again i

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.