• Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

I have in the past (when I was a lot more supple) come on my face just to see what it felt like to be on the receiving end. It sounded like a good idea when I was hot and horny but less so after I came and was covered in my own goo....

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Yep- taste varies- l have to brace myself or no depending how horny l feel. Always seem to catch a whiff of something like very mild ammonia!!

Ditto on the ammonia!

A bleach like smell?

Apparently, that's actually what come smells like http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/about_semen_2.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Semen_smells_like_bleach

Still working on what this "chlorine enzyme" is supposed to be though - need to get ready for work so don't have time to google.

Adx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Do dabble in snowballing though with Mrs TB, that's when she's not too self centred and swallows it all down - gulp.

I also avoid Globe Artichokes and similar as these do not help.... celery on the other hand though l recall does. Probably the white versions that you hardly ever get any more these days!!!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Yep- taste varies- l have to brace myself or no depending how horny l feel. Always seem to catch a whiff of something like very mild ammonia!!

Ditto on the ammonia!

A bleach like smell?

Apparently, that's actually what come smells like http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/about_semen_2.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Semen_smells_like_bleach

Still working on what this "chlorine enzyme" is supposed to be though - need to get ready for work so don't have time to google.

Adx

Where would we be without Google eh, presumably just where we are now!! Saturday working, ah those were the days.... you have a nice day Alicia. x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

I also avoid Globe Artichokes and similar as these do not help.... celery on the other hand though l recall does. Probably the white versions that you hardly ever get any more these days!!!

I blame the foreigners... Taking all our white celery and white dog poo.

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

i have but not through choice my OH always puts his fingers in my mouth after haveing a play down there but he wouldnt kiss me last night after i gave him head :/. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

i have but not through choice my OH always puts his fingers in my mouth after haveing a play down there but he wouldnt kiss me last night after i gave him head :/. xxx

It is sexy seeing a girl taste her own. I don't want to taste my own cum either so I'm sorta with your OH on that one!

haha i guess but he didnt cum though it was just cos id had his cock in my mouth, he didnt desurve to cum in my mouth! haha. xxx

Sounds like he didn't deserve it!

definatly after he said i bit him! i wish i had tbh! i do not give toothy head! haha. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

definatly after he said i bit him! i wish i had tbh! i do not give toothy head! haha. xxx

For HS's quote thread!

Would make a great badge!

hahahaha!!!! i kinda walked into that with out thinking . i wana see this badge! haha. xxx

Loves huni wrote:

lmao my man just went on badgebase.co.uk and made that up as an actual badge lmao! x

He really should add this to it:

http://www.maskworld.com/pix/teeth/character/3007-classic-billy-bob-original.jpg

littlepixi wrote:

Hmmm mixed up boy !!!

TB

Loves huni wrote:

lol well the badge is ordered and on its way ill take a picture fo you all and add it to my profile when i get it ;) x

yaaay! haha cant wait hahaha! xxx

sorriso [sign in to see picture]

short answer...........yes lol

headsouth wrote:

Is this like those quotes like "There are two types of women, those who masterbate, and liars"?? I'd find it very strange, especially here, to hear of any guy who hasn't done this. It's only natural surely.

Not me. It doesn't feel appealing or smell it so I'd rather not.

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Is this like those quotes like "There are two types of women, those who masterbate, and liars"?? I'd find it very strange, especially here, to hear of any guy who hasn't done this. It's only natural surely.

Not me. It doesn't feel appealing or smell it so I'd rather not.

Alternatively...

Answer this question again when you're 30.

I may well do. I imagine it'll be the same, like my stance on most shellfish.

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

Tried snowballing - I do like it but don't do it too often. Never done post coital cunnilingus though. never really fancy it afterwards.

I suppose the question to the straight blokes here is have you ever tasted another blokes cum?

headsouth wrote:

Cherub wrote:

Tried snowballing - I do like it but don't do it too often. Never done post coital cunnilingus though. never really fancy it afterwards.

Afterwards... yeah once I come, I'd generally rather check the air pressure in the cars tyres. Seconds before, I'm so so about to go down on her as soon as I shoot.

So you run through even more perverse actions in your head only to cum and think "Yeah, I'll do that next week, phew!"? Ditto

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.