• butt plugs

mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]

just recently got a butt plug i can almost get it in but starts to hurt a little do i keep slowly inserting it or just go for it and ram it in???

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Never ram it in!

Relax. Use plenty of lube and TAKE IT SLOW.

If there's any pain, then you must stop!

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

Take your time. You really have to relax too, and I've found body posture and positioning can help.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Take it slow and stop if you experience pain. Feeling pain is your bodies way of letting you know your pushing past your limits and could potentially hurt yourself more by pushing through it. Listen to your body. If you are struggling with the size of the plug, maybe take a step down in size and slowly work up to the larger one with time.

ant tips on relexing my butt???

thanks for the advice gonna try again 2nite

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I find laying on my side with my arm over my hip as opposed to between legs most conducive to getting plugs in. Plenty of lube and as long as it takes. If it takes a couple of minutes to get it in then it takes a couple of minutes.
    I read somewhere that pushing as if you were pooing helps too but i'm not so sure on that one.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I totally echo what has been said above. The best advice I can give is to take is extremely slowly and use lots of lube. If you feel any pain, you must stop immediately. As Fluffbags said, if you are struggling with the size then maybe try a smaller plug and take time to build up to the larger one.

We also use a relaxing anal spray which I find invaluable. The great thing about this spray is that you really don’t loose any sensation at all - and there are no long-term effects. Nothing gets looser, so to speak - it just helps things to relax and not burn. I personally use 3 sprays, but the bottle does suggest using between 2-3 sprays - it depends on how you feel. Just try a couple of sprays and wait for about 5 minutes:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28767

I hope this all helps and good luck :) xx

NWTVFiona [sign in to see picture]

Now then mrbigpackage....

I would echo all that has been said above..its all good advice...

Take it slow...

Pleanty of Lube....inside around your hole and outside...and on the toy too. !

Stop at the point of any pain...

Deep breaths help and even panting I have known to help...Push as if you are going to the toilet for a poo and just at the point of relaxing insert a little more...

It depends how big a butt plug your are trying. The shape also has a lot to do with it..I would go for a long tapered butt plug to start with that way the jump to the lip is less...

Take your time, relax and enjoy... Its worth it in the end believe me ;-) I know **

thanks for all the advice gonna have a play 2nite gonna get it in lol but nice and slow

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.