• What's the best way to say I'm sorry?

Jessabelle [sign in to see picture]

Ok so me and my boyfriend recently had a little fight, all my fault I was having a bad day and took it out on him. So being the lovely girlfriend that I am I need to find a way to really show him how much I do appreciate him. I figured like any other 23 year old male the best way to do this would probably involve sex. I would love to hear your ideas on how I could do this. Look forward to hearing from you all x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Suprise blow job always works for me. I can get away with murder of he gets one

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to go the other way and say sex isn't the answer in this case. Whilst sex is a great way to show someone how much you like them, sex can also just be meaningless fun. If you really want to show him how much you appreciate him, then just say sorry! If you use sex everytime you want to apologise or just because you need him to know you 'love' him - then it might end up losing all meaning.

Just the simple act of saying 'Sorry' can mean alot more than sex. And if he cares for you as much as you care for him, that'll be all he needs.

Or maybe i'm just a hopeless, cynical romantic? :P

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

I'm going to go the other way and say sex isn't the answer in this case. Whilst sex is a great way to show someone how much you like them, sex can also just be meaningless fun. If you really want to show him how much you appreciate him, then just say sorry! If you use sex everytime you want to apologise or just because you need him to know you 'love' him - then it might end up losing all meaning.

Just the simple act of saying 'Sorry' can mean alot more than sex. And if he cares for you as much as you care for him, that'll be all he needs.

I see you as a hopeful, partly-cynical romantic. xx

I've said sorry lol he's giving me the silent treatment but he subtley hints at make up sex I just want to try different ways of making it more special for him x

It wasn't a huge fight just a daft falling out he never stays that mad for long and he always does nice little surprises for me when it's the other way round x

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

I would agree with this; if it was indeed all your fault you should apologise.

And David, what is wrong with being a hopeless, cynical romantic? Sounds balanced!

Jessabelle wrote:

It wasn't a huge fight just a daft falling out he never stays that mad for long and he always does nice little surprises for me when it's the other way round x

Is there something non-sex related that he likes that you don't often join him doing? Eg footie watching? Gaming? Fell-walking? I would suggest taking him to such an event, specifically as an apology, and add sex because you always want to jump his bones and tell him so.

Jessabelle wrote:

I've said sorry lol he's giving me the silent treatment but he subtley hints at make up sex I just want to try different ways of making it more special for him x

See that's how it starts ;) It's a slippery slope! You are right, he's clearly angling for sex, but he's trying to guilt you into doing it by giving you the 'silent treatment'. Textbook!

Regardless of the size of the fight or whatever, a 'Sorry' should be enough. But just be careful... if you start giving him what he wants everytime he throws his dummy out the pram.... ;)

I have apologised we haven't broken up or anything, I know exactly what he's after lol I'm just looking for a way to make it more special for him x

I do the same with him lol it's just how we are with each other we like winding each other up lol I just want to do something unexpected for him x

How would a prostate massage during a blowjob go down with your shared interests? Be prepared for lots of come btw.

Well i've had a little bit to drink, so i'm not the best to give sex advice right now, but a finger up the bum during a blowie is sure to be memorable. x

Possibly, he's a bit funny sometimes about things going up there lol he needs to be in the right mood not that I ask to do it lol I'm usually the one on the receiving end when it comes to anal lol x

Possibly, he's a bit funny sometimes about things going up there lol he needs to be in the right mood not that I ask to do it lol I'm usually the one on the receiving end when it comes to anal lol x

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

Really, I have to agree with David on this. Give into him when its your fault and he will take it for granted in future. Personally I'd be happy with a good sincere apology.

For real though, once he's had his prostate milked.. he'll be putty in your hands.

It's a special treat. He just needs to be ready to embrace it.

AnonyX wrote:

Really, I have to agree with David on this. Give into him when its your fault and he will take it for granted in future. Personally I'd be happy with a good sincere apology.

I am the same. Whilst I love to find any excuse to have some good old fashioned sweaty fun, using it as an apology just feels... empty.

When someone looks me in the eyes, and sincerely apologises - that's good enough for me!

It's not really an apology he's just being an awkward git holding out for make up sex lol but I get where you guys are coming from but when we have serious fights which is very rare we don't just make things better with sex we talk things through properly x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.