• Just had my first ever orgasm.

Toppingshop. [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow sounds amazing, any advice would be REALLY appreciated. i'm still stuck on 2-3 second orgasms with no idea how to improve. sigh.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Hi Toppinhsop,

I just had a quick look through the forums for a couple of threads that you will find highly useful. Lots of advice given to both VA and another lady.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/922382-honestly-starting-to-think-there-is/#p927877

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/875063-am-i-close/

If you still have questions after reading these feel free to post and ask further, hopefully you'll find some great tips and advice in those two threads.

vanilla turned kinky [sign in to see picture]

Hi toppings hop, the other thread is mine (am I close) just wanted to say I'm still stuck on the 1-2 second orgasms too :( something is defiantly happening but I can't seem to prolong it. What toys, if any are you trying? I've been using a Jessica rabbit which certainly gets me closer than I ever have been before and it brings me this 'mini o' quite quickly but still can't push through it. I've just ordered a Tracy Cox bullet as I thought the rabbit might be a bit intense and it's quite hard to determine that one sweet spot! I also got a free g-spot vibe so ill be giving that a try too as I've only really explored clitoral (wishful thinking I may be one of the few that can orgasm this way) ;)

bagpuss30 [sign in to see picture]

I have had orgasms before but realise now they were mini ones. A new man has opened up a whole new world to me including multiple orgasms. We are able to be so open with each other about what we like and don't like which is what I think is the difference. Alone is one thing but great communication can lead to a whole new world and we both can't wait to try our goodies from here

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic! You've certainly got a whole lot of fun ahead of you :)

CocoGirl [sign in to see picture]

Yay, that's great :) I remember that I was never sure what it would feel like, so I never knew if I had experienced one before....then it happened one day with a bullet and it was the best feeling and it made climaxing with my OH so much easier. So I hope you enjoy yours when you receive it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.