• What's the most intimate thing 2 people can do?

    1394973883
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 662
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    Kasey wrote:

    I know a couple who used to touch eyeballs. Eg. her eye touched the other persons eye.

    Creeped me out, but they loved it.

    that is some level 2 butterfly kisses right there!

    1394984184
    rose hip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2010

    lose a baby

    1394987843
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 935
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    rose hip wrote:

    lose a baby

    Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

    I also find showering and having my husband shave me very intimate.

    1394997691
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 884
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    With myself being rather selfconcious, it's having a relaxin bath and havin the OH just sat in the bathroom tlkin to me or the other way around. Being able to be that comfortable with someone, I find that to be very intimate :)

    1394997864
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 154
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    LadyS wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    lose a baby

    Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

    I also find showering and having my husband shave me very intimate.

    Me and my other half have also gone through it and I'd also have to agree.

    I would also say passionate slow kissing. When our tounges intwine and my other half has his hand on my face while his other hand is stroking back my hair. I know many people wouldn't agree with me but I find it incredibly intimate.

    1395000244
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    sex without condoms.

    for me it's an ultimate trust thing, and a sign that I am comitted to that person, as I've only ever had sex without condoms with 2 people.

    1395006085
    ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 868
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2013

    This is gonna sound gross but going to the toilet in front of each other. For me, anyway, it's most open and vulnerable one can be

    1395006259
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    ShannonMarlene wrote:

    This is gonna sound gross but going to the toilet in front of each other. For me, anyway, it's most open and vulnerable one can be

    it does mean you are very comfortable with each other. Me and the boy are sometimes in the bathroom at the same point if weve done anal, he's in the shower and im washing my hands. the mystery has definatley gone from the relationship at this point!

    1395020221
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 662
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    I think being vulnerable is an undertone - anal, sex, bondage, nudity, toilet.. each of them is about how other precieve their vulnerable moments.

    1395042270
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2470
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Briohne wrote:

    LadyS wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    lose a baby

    Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

    I also find showering and having my husband shave me very intimate.

    Me and my other half have also gone through it and I'd also have to agree.

    I would also say passionate slow kissing. When our tounges intwine and my other half has his hand on my face while his other hand is stroking back my hair. I know many people wouldn't agree with me but I find it incredibly intimate.

    I have never had to go through this but I can just begin to understand. I was thinking of all things sexual, and these posts gave me a real reality check.

    So with that in mind I would have to say helping my wife with the the loss of her father.

    1395058016
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 154
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    Gentle giant wrote:

    Briohne wrote:

    LadyS wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    lose a baby

    Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

    I also find showering and having my husband shave me very intimate.

    Me and my other half have also gone through it and I'd also have to agree.

    I would also say passionate slow kissing. When our tounges intwine and my other half has his hand on my face while his other hand is stroking back my hair. I know many people wouldn't agree with me but I find it incredibly intimate.

    I have never had to go through this but I can just begin to understand. I was thinking of all things sexual, and these posts gave me a real reality check.

    So with that in mind I would have to say helping my wife with the the loss of her father.

    It is incredibly intimate but in a way, it does bring you closer together as a couple. Even though it is a bad memory.

    1395058485
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6241
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I would have to say there have been so many intimate moments between Mr Scorpius and I that I also wouldn’t be able to choose just one. From an intense d/s scene to simple things like having my hair washed by him or when he holds me in his arms until I fall asleep to coping with loosing our dog very suddenly last year. There is such a wide spectrum of intimate moments between lovers xx

    1395058635
    Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2013

    For me it was the fertility treatment that I had to have to be able to have a child.

    it is a very raw experience that makes the bond between two people so much stronger, but is is such a big rollers coaster of emotions. For me it made that bond with my hubby so much more from this experience but not one that I would go through again.

    1395058952
    angeldelight [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 717
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2012

    I agree with scorpius there are so many I wouldn't want to choose just one

    1395744221
    LOVE [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2009

    having an enema

    we both do this to each other but feel bad about relievring my self when i have to in front of my b/f

    1395753590
    Vindico [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2012

    For me it's definitely cuddling while stroking/tickling. Nothing else makes me feel so vulnerable both emotionally and physically.

    1395776226
    againstleon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 273
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    Sexually speaking the two most intimate times for me was when I first had sex without a condom with my oh and when my oh first gave me a bj and swallow'd

    1395787108
    S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 768
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2010

    ShannonMarlene wrote:

    This is gonna sound gross but going to the toilet in front of each other. For me, anyway, it's most open and vulnerable one can be

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    sex without condoms.

    for me it's an ultimate trust thing, and a sign that I am comitted to that person,

    would have to agree with both of these, although ShannonMarlene's comment would also be a sign that both people in a relationship have reached a point where they feel very comfortable with each other, as well as maybe being perceived as something intimate.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.