• What's the most intimate thing 2 people can do?

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Kasey wrote:

I know a couple who used to touch eyeballs. Eg. her eye touched the other persons eye.

Creeped me out, but they loved it.

that is some level 2 butterfly kisses right there!

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

lose a baby

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

lose a baby

Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

I also find showering and having my husband shave me very intimate.

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

With myself being rather selfconcious, it's having a relaxin bath and havin the OH just sat in the bathroom tlkin to me or the other way around. Being able to be that comfortable with someone, I find that to be very intimate :)

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

rose hip wrote:

lose a baby

Sadly I agree. Me and my hubby have been through this and it was intimate in ways I wish I never knew.

Me and my other half have also gone through it and I'd also have to agree.

I would also say passionate slow kissing. When our tounges intwine and my other half has his hand on my face while his other hand is stroking back my hair. I know many people wouldn't agree with me but I find it incredibly intimate.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

sex without condoms.

for me it's an ultimate trust thing, and a sign that I am comitted to that person, as I've only ever had sex without condoms with 2 people.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

This is gonna sound gross but going to the toilet in front of each other. For me, anyway, it's most open and vulnerable one can be

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

This is gonna sound gross but going to the toilet in front of each other. For me, anyway, it's most open and vulnerable one can be

it does mean you are very comfortable with each other. Me and the boy are sometimes in the bathroom at the same point if weve done anal, he's in the shower and im washing my hands. the mystery has definatley gone from the relationship at this point!

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I think being vulnerable is an undertone - anal, sex, bondage, nudity, toilet.. each of them is about how other precieve their vulnerable moments.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Briohne wrote:

LadyS wrote:

rose hip wrote:

lose a baby

I would also say passionate slow kissing. When our tounges intwine and my other half has his hand on my face while his other hand is stroking back my hair. I know many people wouldn't agree with me but I find it incredibly intimate.

I have never had to go through this but I can just begin to understand. I was thinking of all things sexual, and these posts gave me a real reality check.

So with that in mind I would have to say helping my wife with the the loss of her father.

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Briohne wrote:

LadyS wrote:

rose hip wrote:

lose a baby

I have never had to go through this but I can just begin to understand. I was thinking of all things sexual, and these posts gave me a real reality check.

So with that in mind I would have to say helping my wife with the the loss of her father.

It is incredibly intimate but in a way, it does bring you closer together as a couple. Even though it is a bad memory.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I would have to say there have been so many intimate moments between Mr Scorpius and I that I also wouldn’t be able to choose just one. From an intense d/s scene to simple things like having my hair washed by him or when he holds me in his arms until I fall asleep to coping with loosing our dog very suddenly last year. There is such a wide spectrum of intimate moments between lovers xx

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

For me it was the fertility treatment that I had to have to be able to have a child.

it is a very raw experience that makes the bond between two people so much stronger, but is is such a big rollers coaster of emotions. For me it made that bond with my hubby so much more from this experience but not one that I would go through again.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I agree with scorpius there are so many I wouldn't want to choose just one

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

having an enema

we both do this to each other but feel bad about relievring my self when i have to in front of my b/f

Vindico [sign in to see picture]

For me it's definitely cuddling while stroking/tickling. Nothing else makes me feel so vulnerable both emotionally and physically.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Sexually speaking the two most intimate times for me was when I first had sex without a condom with my oh and when my oh first gave me a bj and swallow'd

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

sex without condoms.

for me it's an ultimate trust thing, and a sign that I am comitted to that person,

would have to agree with both of these, although ShannonMarlene's comment would also be a sign that both people in a relationship have reached a point where they feel very comfortable with each other, as well as maybe being perceived as something intimate.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.