• Strapless strap ons.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

We are thinking about using onehttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23726#customer_reviews. Does any one have any experience especially the ladies. My wife doesn't like the idea of a harness or straps. Are they pleasurable for the woman as well and can you hold them in place easily with your pussy? Once you start thrusting do they twist in you or pop out? This is important to us as it is something she would really like to do. I am a little apprehensive I do like a finger or prostate massager. Thanks for your answers in advance.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

I don't have that one but i do have two others if you check my reviews, I would recommend either of them,my oh isn't keen on straps, harnessess either so these are beneficial,she has no problem keeping them in and i assure you,you wont be dissapointed.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

My partner has the regular sized Share and bear in mind that the bulbs on the Shares are larger than the ones on most strapless strapons (feeldoes, the eternal swan are the ones I'm thinking of). The silicone used on them is also pretty matte and draggy so you'll need a good, thick lube. If your wife's PC muscles are up to it you'll have no problem with it staying in while thrusting etc, but if you're unsure or have difficulty you can use most of them in conjunction with a harness. If you're ever after a small one with a small bulb with dual vibration, I'd really highly recommend the Eternal Swan.

Sorry for any blocks of text or typos, I'm on my phone

Thankyou , you three very helpful.sleepycelia the eternal swan does look amazing. But at that price tag it does need to be right. I am still a little concerned that with the round bulb it might still rotate.

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

I love the Tantus Feeldoe, especially the classic model, but the main issue perhaps with a strapless is bulb size, as they are not one quite one size fits all. There are some more thoughts about this on another recent thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/949559-couples/#p951429

So it's worth a careful look through the reviews and product descriptions, but although in terms of getting a perfect fit for your wife there's a little bit of luck involved, it's worth persevering because strapless is so so much nicer than using a harness - it's such a more intimate physical connection.

To answer your questions - on the pleasurable one, like any sex toy it's pretty subjective and wearing a strapless isn't for every woman, but for me the Feeldoe at least feels lovely in my vagina and when wearing it during love-making I orgasm strongly and usually fairly quickly.

if the bulb fits Ok - is large enough without being uncomfortable - then it should stay in place and remain stable enough when thrusting, but ultimately it isn't actually a body part, so you have to be realistic - the wearer will need to manually guide and steady it sometimes, especially in the early stages of anal penetration.

Sorry - iPad crashed before I'd quite finished!

The one other thing I'd say is think about yourself as well in choosing a toy as the reciever's end of a strapless is bigger in most respects that the wearer's. It's certainly much larger than a finger, and, I'm guessing (having never seen one) a prostate massager.

Personally, I really enjoy receiving the Feeldoe anally, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Good luck though and hope you both have fun experimenting.

Thanks Bluebells, wife not to sure now. We have talked it over and she is still thinking it over,but thanks again for your post.

Glad it was of some help - like I say they're not for everyone. Whatever you go for in the end, have fun!

Penny5518 wrote:

Gentle giant, remember that you can always return the product and get a refund if you don't like it, even if you have used it! So you can always get it and try it out for yourself before deciding whether to keep it.

Thanks Penny I had forgotten that.

Jonas [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered the Fun Factory Share after trying to figure out what to get.

Hope it turns out to be awesome. ;)

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

I believe that by wearing tight fitting pants with a small hole in the front will keep the 'strapless' type more stable and give the wearer more contact with the clit.

Without support then unfortunatly because there is more sticking out than in, then gravity will pull it away from the pubic bone.

I find it so arousing to see a woman strapped up and ready for action, so dont mind a harness as I know that she will have complete non stop controll.

Enjoy. x

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

Hi GG,

Have you checked out the 'velvet nest'? I belive it was designed with the Feeldoe in mind.

Quick link: http://www.velvetnest.com/

Tiberius wrote:

Hi GG,

Have you checked out the 'velvet nest'? I belive it was designed with the Feeldoe in mind.

Quick link: http://www.velvetnest.com/

Thanks I think they look great but Wifey doesn't want to where anything. She is nearly there with her choice, does like the idea is feeling in her pussy the resistance of entering me and wants to learn to grip it.

It's a lovely feeling. If the bulb fits her ok, she won't have to consciously try too hard to grip it - it should stay stable fairly naturally.

naughtyandy [sign in to see picture]

hi gg my princess has same idea ! but strap ons it does make less a failure option and also paired with an egg a must have too ! did buy double in and out sharon stone latex ones dont recommend bit to bendy floppy for bottom probing! using a strap on is in a better position for her to do you hard! and padded for your princesses comfort whilst doing you! sorry lots of choices! have fun, andy

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

I too am thinking of trying a strapless toy for pegging but worried my oh won't be able to relax and enjoy it for fear of it slipping out as we get going.

Has anyone tried velvet nest harness/panty or can you recomend a type of harness (preferably sexy feminine) that will work with this type of dildo?

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I don't have any personal experience with the strapless variety but I do remember an old LH friend raving about the mantric http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044. Fun Factory are a very good brand so you will definitely get a good quality toy although i can't comment on that one specifically.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

We didn't find the strapless option stayed in her.

Still had lots of fun with it, she just held the bulb and used it on me instead.

Mr&Mrs Teddy [sign in to see picture]

we have one, which was ok at first, but needed holding in when we got going.
    we were thinking of getting another, but don't know it'l be more of the same?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.