• So, how honest are you?

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned because I'm almost sure he hasn't done it this often before, and I'm wondering if I'm not good enough for him that he needs to knock one out each morning before he gets out of bed.

Hi Avrielle

Nice to see you again. Just a few words of reassurance.

Hubby & I have a full and rewarding sex life but I'd say my masturbation varies from once a week to several times a day. It's certainly not that he's lacking or that he's not doing the right things for me. I just go through phases of needing/wanting more than it's practical to have or I just fancy a quick fiddle. The frequency with which I self-pleasure has nothing to do with my satisfaction with our sex-life.

I can't imagine for a moment that you're not good enough for him - it's just fun to do & sometimes a morning masturbate gives you a nice boost for the rest of the day. I'm sure if he realised how insecure it made you feel he'd be more discrete and/or cut back.

CCW x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned because I'm almost sure he hasn't done it this often before, and I'm wondering if I'm not good enough for him that he needs to knock one out each morning before he gets out of bed.

My OH masterbates more often if we're going through a good sex period - the more he gets the more he wants! There are lots of reasons and you've already said he doesn't say when he wanks all the time so the frequency might be the same as before just you know about it more.

Adx

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Why he's hiding it I don't know but is it something he could just be doing out of boredom. I must admit sometimes if I'm feeling a little down or bored I have solo play just to 'cheer' myself up!

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I'm so sorry Avrielle x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.