• Making him squirm

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

So the other night me and the oh were having some fun and while I was in the middle of a sucking him, I wanted a breather. This is when I licked the end and he kind of jumped and shivered at the same time. I found it quite funny and carried on. He said it didn't hurt it was just sensitive but I was happy being entertained by him squirming about.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Had this a few times, sent shivers through me, oh thought it was fun also and carried on whilst i was a quivering wreck. Cant explain why all of a sudden the sensitivity starts it just does lol

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

My hubby gets like this, usualy after a long oral session if i suck a little harder or hit a sensitive spot and i kinda enjoy seeing him squirm.. especially if were switch things up and i have him tied to the bed its amazingly good fun. He says its very very sensitive and intense, he cant quite cum but can if that makes sense?

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I understand, I have a spot which does the same and he loves to find it and watch me squirm up the bed xx

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

If he really wants to do it to me he just brings out the Magic wand, geez i cant keep still with that thing its insane!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.