• Nipple 'O' Rings

LAR [sign in to see picture]

hi All,

My Wife is asking questions about her O rings- More of a concern.

Lets just be clear here- when she wears these she turns into a a total Slut, Lol sorry.

The only concern she has is the base of the nipple goes darker than the rest of the nipple in her mind its a loss of blood circulation & its scary.

She has Inverted nipples and we've been using these for the past month ( it took me ages to get her to try these - now i can't stop her) She's worried there will be some irreparable damage.

She want s to wear these during the day to help her nipples adjust and rectify the invert. but as we can't find the instructions on length of time to use these for a prolonged period of time she's understandably concerned ( I'm more cornered she'll attack any unsuspecting male if she's that turned on whilst I'm not around)

These have also re kindled the thought of a near miss many years ago regarding a threesome. whilst wearing them for the better part of a afternoon she opened up and said in her current erotic condition at the time she'd be open to the idea once more.

Anyway getting back to the Q will these damage her nipples if WORN for too long?

Ta for now Lisa & Stu

Really, Nobody has a veiw on this item. Wow

not sure what to say to lisa.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You'll probably do well to check back in a day or so. Sundays are especially quiet on here. Obviously getting slightly stroppy is also a great way to illicit a response.

If it's something you've bought on LH give live chat a try, they are usually very helpful.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Im not sure on the long term use of them but like Sum Sub has said im sure there will be someone along soon enough who'll know about this. But what actually popped into my head was have you or your wife ever thought about getting her nipples pierced? Having inverted nipples pierced can often correct them, not to mention make them incredibly sensitive and very erotic (well the were for me anyway).

This is if she is really worried about long term use of them, but then again if they are fine to use long term then there should be no problem.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I use a lot of different clamps and suction (penis, pussy, nipple pumps) and yeah, my/his skin also darkens in areas where blood has been trapped and other areas can go white too.

Most pumps and clamps tend to have a warning on them, not to use them over a certain length of time. That is because of causing circulation or nerve damage issues. I have personally worn mine for longer periods of time, but if you are worried, stick within to using them for 20 to 30 minutes at a time and then having a few hours at least with them off.

I guess the reason why this thread has hardly any replies is because none of us can really answer this question, unfortunately. We don't know what the rings look like, how tight she wears them, what her body is doing when she wears them etc. It is really difficult to say yes or no to this, as either answer could be right.

As a general tip though, you want to be watching out for skin colour turning blue or black (obviously) and watching out for loss of sensitivity to the area. Other than that, I am sorry I can't say for sure. HOWEVER if she is trying to correct inverted nipples, I do seem to remember watching a show where this doctor gave the woman a small pump and told her to pump them for 10 to 20 minutes a few times a day, so maybe your lady does not need to wear them all day and might benefit from the rings just by using them for less time?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I use a lot of different clamps and suction (penis, pussy, nipple pumps) and yeah, my/his skin also darkens in areas where blood has been trapped and other areas can go white too.

Most pumps and clamps tend to have a warning on them, not to use them over a certain length of time. That is because of causing circulation or nerve damage issues. I have personally worn mine for longer periods of time, but if you are worried, stick within to using them for 20 to 30 minutes at a time and then having a few hours at least with them off.

I guess the reason why this thread has hardly any replies is because none of us can really answer this question, unfortunately. We don't know what the rings look like, how tight she wears them, what her body is doing when she wears them etc. It is really difficult to say yes or no to this, as either answer could be right.

As a general tip though, you want to be watching out for skin colour turning blue or black (obviously) and watching out for loss of sensitivity to the area. Other than that, I am sorry I can't say for sure. HOWEVER if she is trying to correct inverted nipples, I do seem to remember watching a show where this doctor gave the woman a small pump and told her to pump them for 10 to 20 minutes a few times a day, so maybe your lady does not need to wear them all day and might benefit from the rings just by using them for less time?

+1

True, but stroppy wasn't was i was aiming for, lol Its hard to convay your thoughts sometimes using this form of communication.

Hope noone thought the same as you.

LAR wrote:

True, but stroppy wasn't was i was aiming for, lol Its hard to convay your thoughts sometimes using this form of communication.

Hope noone thought the same as you.

Confused.com :D

Thank you so much ladies.

I will pass on the info.

as mentioned , i wasn't trying to be stroppy as someone put it. thought it rather funny other threads had been answered in and around the question- would then suggest inverted nipples is not as common as i'm led to believe.

thanks all

speak soon.

LAR wrote:

Thank you so much ladies.

I will pass on the info.

as mentioned , i wasn't trying to be stroppy as someone put it. thought it rather funny other threads had been answered in and around the question- would then suggest inverted nipples is not as common as i'm led to believe.

thanks all

speak soon.

I think inverted nipples are quite common. Not just for ladies either. My guy has one inverted nipple and one outtie! I think both are cute and sexy hehe.

I don't think it was the inverted nipples thing that caused the lack of response. I think it might be more to do with not being able to say for sure whether the rings will cause damage or not, if worn for long periods of time.

I don't think anyone here thought you were being stroppy btw, unless some post got deleted that i can't see, so don't worry. Hope we helped x

Hi

Thanks again for the reply. she's constantly horny when she wears them and a day or so afterwards, its all good fun but this product has given Lisa a new lease of life , to see the look on her face when she put these on for the first time was priceless.

She thinks Inverted nipples makes her less of a woman- i can assure you that's not the case and i tell her that all day long.

( fluffybags) i have to say in black & White or Grey in this picture , you look great.

if i could get Lisa interested in a little whip and latex I'd be in heaven. She'd look great in a bin bag & Heels... mmmm... one can dream.

spoke with her again last night about getting them peirced- ITS NOT GOING to happen lol oh well

win win for me either way.

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

hi have you thought about using this to try and correct the inversion

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11304

myghost [sign in to see picture]

if nipple suckers or clamps aren't curing the inversion you can get them surgically corrected and it shouldn't effect sensitivity

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Persevere with the suction before surgery. I'm a guy and can pump mine to an inch (20+mm) long and she loves to pull and suck them, they do lose sensitivity at the time but the next day when they have srunk I cant keep my hands off them as they regain their sensitivity. x

To get to this extreem length you would have to use a pump not a bulb.

Hope this helps with the inversion. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.