• Club or couple?

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

So, we've had probably more than our fair share of FFM threesomes via good luck, swinging sites and other means but recently it's dried up a little (our regular single F friends have all gone and got themselves steady men). Mrs SXE is VERY bi and she isn't too impressed with this lol!

We live not that far from a near-by swingers club [moderator edit] but we've never been, mainly because as I said above, Mrs SXE is very bi, she isn't all that interested in extra men (and no, that isn't due to my influence) and we got the impression it might not be the best place for what we were looking for.

Alternatively we could look to play with a couple (either just g/g with guys sticking to their own partner, or soft) but we can't work out which is likely better? (we're comfortable with either, both of us).

I'm not sure we'd both realised how fully into it some couples/people are though (now that we've started broadening our search).

Any thoughts for the lovely people of LH?

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Personaly I would head to clubs over a site - just so you can chat etc to the people for real.

I know most clubs restrict single men entry on certain nights to the place is mostly couples and other women.

With regards to tyour prefernce of having the man 'keep to their own' I'm sure you will find other couples in clubs who share this preference so will work best for you guys too.

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks. We've been on a site for a while which like we said, has worked really well for meeting single fems. Its seems very different meeting couples, they're a lot more 'aggressive' lol.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Have you look at Fetlife ? As an option

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.