• Best ever sex tips :o

The toy tester xox [sign in to see picture]

I want to hear your best mind blowing sex tips both male and female..... This should be fun ;) xx

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Interactions and what's best will be different with every lover, so be fully with that person and pay close attention to his or her responses and body language. Learn how to learn their needs and preferences; the biggest menu of activities doesn't mean much if it's not in synch with what your partner wants.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Agreed, everyone is different. What feels good to one person may not to another

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That's an incredibly broad question, is there anhtning in particular you're wanting to know?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Huge Cock I suggest you read the rules http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ inappropriate comments could cause you to get banned !

dkink [sign in to see picture]

+1

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

+2

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

My tip is:

Don't put your penis in a place where a penis was not designed to go.

Do not put anything in your foof that is not designed to go in your foof.

Everybodies happy.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

All around the place, you here men and women alike talk about what they like and don't like in bed and from what I can tell, for most people it boils down to some very similar things, so heres my Fluffbag tips for being a great lover lol:

1) Confidence. Note I did not say arrogance and it may be a fine line, but when most people tell their best sex ever stories, it involves a leap of confidence on someones part. maybe to dress up, maybe to make the first moves, maybe to be more vocal and most of all...to have that confidence to first of all know what we personally like and then to be able to communicate that to our lovers.

2) Variety. Of course, if we eat chips every day, pretty soon we get very bored of chips. They no longer excite us, or even taste that enjoyable, they just "are" like the colour of the wall or the carpet, it just is...and none of us get excited about the colour of our carpets or walls, for more than a few months after a new decoration anyway lol. We like the variety, the taboo, the naughtiness and the rush we get with the "new" of course, with a limited amount of "Insert tab B into slot A" options available, that brings me to my next one...

3) Imagination. I think most people find it sexy to think that their partner thinks about sex WHEN THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX. To fantasise, to tease each other during the day, to imagine up new things to try and new ways to play.

4) Communicate. Yep, one of my best sex tips, listen to your partner, what works for them, what they hate, what they fantasise about. Talk about sex too, talk about your desires (Otherwise, how will your partner know) Learn to read your partners body language too, as it can say things that their mouths might not be willing to say, like "Ouch" or "Yes, more of that please!"

4) Enthusiasm. Seriously, enthusiasm is SEXY! We are all intuitive creatures and we can kind of tell if our partners are just not into it and nothing kills the mood faster than feeling our partners would rather be doing anything else. You hear it all the time, in the people complaining that they always make the first moves, or that their partner isn't very forward in the bedroom...or worse, the partner just lays there silent or falls asleep! Yeah, enthusiam is sexy. It shows our partners we are aroused, in the moment with them and enjoying them. Enthusiasm is all of the other points, combined.

Those would be my tips. I think those combined lead to a mind blowing sex life with your partner/s.

Last tip...most important one of all...DON'T FOLLOW COSMO TIPS TO GOOD SEX! lol. but do invent your own, between you and your partner/s

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

My tip is:

Everybodies happy.

This made me chuckle hehe.. not forgetting inserting things in butts too.

Just once Id love to work in A + E to see the things involving objects being inserted places and getting stuck.

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

My tip is:

Everybodies happy.

This made me chuckle hehe.. not forgetting inserting things in butts too.

Just once Id love to work in A + E to see the things involving objects being inserted places and getting stuck.

My friend is a nurse and on her A and E rotation someone had a carrot stuck in their bum. They were cooking naked and fell on it apparently!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Ah the old - I was naked and the carrot just so happened to be in an upright position... Classic :-p

Scarlet1 [sign in to see picture]

I would always come back to eye contact

Woodworker [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Last tip...most important one of all...DON'T FOLLOW COSMO TIPS TO GOOD SEX!

This. So much this. "Try rubbing the end of his cock with sandpaper soaked in alcohol. If that doesn't work try shoving a carving fork up his bum while humming the Dad's Army theme tune when he least expects it" I'm not convinced they're actually written by anyone who's ever had sex.

I agree with Fluffs points 1 & 4 more than anything else (unless it's confidently and enthusastically rubbing the end of my cock with alcohol soaked sandpapper).

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Woodworker wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

This. So much this. "Try rubbing the end of his cock with sandpaper soaked in alcohol. If that doesn't work try shoving a carving fork up his bum while humming the Dad's Army theme tune when he least expects it" I'm not convinced they're actually written by anyone who's ever had sex.

I agree with Fluffs points 1 & 4 more than anything else (unless it's confidently and enthusastically rubbing the end of my cock with alcohol soaked sandpapper).

Oh my god!! That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!

Woodworker wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

PMSL! Love this post so much, but when combined with your username, just brilliant lol

Aww, thanks.

But seriously, Cosmo sex tips, not even once.

Confidence and enthusiasim however, every time.

I remember reading a cosmo sex tip that suggested placing a donut on the mans penis and eating it off WHILE you give him a blowjob...for mind blowing results. then i read someone slate this by mentioning the obvious: choking, spit drying up, chewing needed in between thrusts, sugar and donut scratching his penis and finding old donut in the bed in the morning is NOT hot! lol

"Finding old donut in the bed the morning after"? Never going to happen. This may be the only cosmo tip I can get behind. Not sexy I'll admit, but, you know, donuts.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I remember reading a cosmo sex tip that suggested placing a donut on the mans penis and eating it off WHILE you give him a blowjob...for mind blowing results. then i read someone slate this by mentioning the obvious: choking, spit drying up, chewing needed in between thrusts, sugar and donut scratching his penis and finding old donut in the bed in the morning is NOT hot! lol

I do vaguely remember reading some of these but really? What on earth were they thinking.. also who has tried that and thought "Oh hey lets put it in this months tips page..". I kinda hate donuts too so thats just grim.

Hilarious falling on carrots, i should of said my mother is a nurse and told me when she was working as a student nurse on an A and E placement they found two batteries up someones bottom. He also didnt know how they got there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.