• ordered an item sunday, not turned up

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Was hoping to have received an item I ordered at the weekend by today at the latest... thing is for some reason I didn't order on my account(no particular reason just didn't click the button to log in) and so I can't find my order reference, any advice very welcome

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Phone customer services. They should be able to track it with your details. Or if you look at your emails there should be a dispatched email with tracking link

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

LiveChat would be the best option here. If they have the order on file, they should be able to find it without the ref number.

dh [sign in to see picture]

Did you get an email confirming your order? Either way you should use live chat to contact customer services who should be able to track your order for you

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Although it says tracked 48 hours, I believe second class mail is actually "guaranteed" within 5 days. I reckon about 1 in 10 of my LH orders take more than 48 hours.
    The other thing to consider is that a neighbour might have taken it in?

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Mr postie quite often leaves our brown boxes of joy with the neighbours and never leaves a card so could possibly be there as ss said.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

I understand that you were expecting it to arrive but hey today is the earliest estimated arrival day if ordered Sunday by 48post (shipping monday morning) give it another day at least x

myghost [sign in to see picture]

if you ordered at the weekend with the 48hr delivery today would be the earliest you'd receive whatever you bought. LH delivery is usually prompt and arrives when it's estimated it will but i've had it when i've had to wait a day or two longer i reckon because my postie was being lazy couldn't be bothered to lug my parcel to my door
    i couldn't say if it only applies to orders made through your account but the dispatch emails have tracking links and you can track where your package is

Lovehoney - Kelly-Marie [sign in to see picture]

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your order as expected. Can you please get in contact with the Customer Care team and we'll look into this for you?

Kind regards, Kelly-Marie

Lovehoney Customer Care

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.