• Boyfriend to busy for me

chocoholic87 [sign in to see picture]

hi,

I know its hard to end it with someone i was with someone for four years and it took me ages to get the courage to leave him but if you are not happy you shouldnt stay with someone. Life is too short and there are plenty of other people out there for you, you just have to be patient.

If I was you I would end it. Seeing someone once a week is something you do when you first meet someone, not two years down the line!!

I hope you find happiness and make the right decision. You could always talk to him on the phone as that is easier than face to face. Maybe even you mentioning not being happy etc might wake him up and make him do something about it.

Good luck x

Hellotitty [sign in to see picture]

One question:if he is using me for sex,why would he do it for 2 years?

dkink [sign in to see picture]

Very sorry to hear this. The impression i get is that you are convenient, which means he is using you.

I could be wrong of course, but if not, get out before he wastes any more of your time, he doesn't deserve you.

I have been in a steady relationship for 18 years and i adore my partner more than ever, maybe i'm just lucky, i certainly think so.

Mutual love and respect is key to a good relationship, sex is the icing on the cake so to speak.

You deserve to be happy and there are plenty of decent men out there who would love to help you achieve that.

Hope you sort this out soon either way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.