• Getting toys warm

Woodworker [sign in to see picture]

Anybody got any good ideas about for warming up your toys?

Mrs Ww doesn't like anything cold and it kind of puts a dampener on everything if you have to stop and warm up whatever you've just pulled out of the toy box. If we don't know what we're going to use, trying to bring a decent selection up a decent temp is nearly impossible without covering every radiator in the house with them (not an option with kids in the house!).

Someone needs to make a tool wrap made from a heated blanket, that'd work a treat.

We can't be the only ones with this issue, so how does everyone else do it?

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I wrap mine in a blanket and put a hot water bottle on top

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

I always use mine warmed up, so I dunk them into a sinkful of hot running water (the hottest I can make it) in the bathroom, and then replace with others until the session is over.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

I use the lovehoney hand warmer to warm mine, i do find a handwarmer works pretty well one snap and its warm, so no waiting around for it to get warm,

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Woodworker - the easiest way to warm them up is to put them into a mug or jug of warm/hot water for a few minutes before you want to use them. If you have toys that are not waterproof then just stand the insertable end into the water :) x

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

In a towel over the radiator. :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

In a sink of warm water, then roll into a towel as you move to the bedroom. Be carefully not over heat them though bad for the toys and your OH.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Have you considered looking at the ceramix range? They are designed for temperature play, so just popping some hot water in them before play is nice and simple - just use a bit of water from the hot tap.

With other toys, like silicone/rubber dildos etc, again I just submerge them in some warm water for a few minutes.

It's difficult to do if you're not sure what you want to use until it's time, but that's always going to be the issue. You just have to do your best preparing as you go along.

Strapon king [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tip's

Thanks guys. Tried them all apart from the hotwater bottle (which we'll give a go!), all have thier drawbacks.

Think we're just going to have to be less picky and warm one or two rather than the whole collection "just in case".

I had wondered about the ceramix toys, I'll look at them more closely now, cheers.

Lovehoney - Kelly-Marie [sign in to see picture]

Are your toys waterproof? And how big are they?

What about something like a slow cooker with warm water in it, turned down (very) low?

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I must be strange, I like them being cool and feeling them warm up in me. Hey ho.

Ha! That's the kind of out of left field response I was expecting. :D

We don't have anything huge, just a decent selection of vibes, dildos and plugs. When you add a couple of bottles of lube needing warming and if we want to be able to pick anything it necomes a logistical nightmare.

All this just to use one or two... :-/

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I must be strange, I like them being cool and feeling them warm up in me. Hey ho.

I don't think that's strange at all, but everyone's different I guess.

Woodworker wrote:

Ha! That's the kind of out of left field response I was expecting. :D

We don't have anything huge, just a decent selection of vibes, dildos and plugs. When you add a couple of bottles of lube needing warming and if we want to be able to pick anything it necomes a logistical nightmare.

All this just to use one or two... :-/

Buy an electric blanket. Spread it out. Switch it on. Pour all your toys onto it and select at will.

Buy a neck warmer that you heat up in the microwave. When its hot wrap it around the favoured two and secure with an elastic band. No water to mess on with and you can use again and again.

Just discovered pet bed heaters, mini electric blankets. I might be on to something ;)

Update: I thought sinking £25 into something that might do the job OR prvide a warm bed for the cats so they weren't bothering us was totally worth a punt.

Currenty thiking the money and a bit of time making a suitable box, was a fantastic spend. If you're having touble getting all the things warm, do a quick ebay search for something twice the size of a suitable box (heating top and bottom)*. I nabbed a 60cm x 50cm mat and a 50cm x 25 cm box and the stuff between both layers is warm and the stuff just on one layer is warmer than the room.

*I'm not going to be held responsible for your house spontainiously catching fire, but so far here the temperature detecticing stuff works perfectly**

**ish, I wouldn't leave it on 24/7.

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I just run them under a warm tap or put them in my hot water bottle :)

CB123 [sign in to see picture]

If water proof put them in warm water if not use a hot water bottle! Problem solved! :P

CB123

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.