• What is your ideal body type/shape?

    1394938768
    cheer_up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 320
    • Joined: 9 Mar 2011

    I'm carrying an extra few (billion) pounds, but I'm quite lucky in that no matter how much I gain, my waist remains pretty narrow.

    I'm currently trying to ramp myself up to slim down a bit, because I'm not happy with how I look at the moment at all. I think a lot of that is to do with my ex-boyfriend though, whose idea of a compliment was "I love your figure. You'd look so sexy if you lost ten kilos."

    My current partner apparently loves how I look, but I'm not a fan. I know how I can look at 11 stone (I'm 5'10") and I think that's the weight I belong at. Funnily enough, that'll involve me losing about ten kilos...

    1394938844
    BigEddie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2010

    I love it when the lady can be comfortable with herself and let go to my deviance :).

    So confidence and self appreciation is the real beauty to me.

    1394957299
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 943
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    I'm a slim size 8, 32a boobs, 5"10. I've always loved being tall, but would always hve loved bigger boobs. When Iet my hubby I was saving for a boob job. But he loves me and finds me sexy just as I am, the more he tells me the more I love what I have.

    Personally the women I am attracted to usually have a bit more in the boob and bum department than me. Which makes me feel I need them too. But I know how to make the most of what I've got so overall I'm happy :)

    Don't think I will ever love my body as much as I did when I was pregnant though. That was easily the time when I loved my body most.

    What I like in my man, good shapely arms and a nice muscular back. Lucky for me hubby has these. He also has a bum most women would die for, lol, great fun to grab hold of.

    1394998482
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    CVR92 wrote:

    Briohne wrote:

    At the moment I am an untoned size 10. I am not too happy with my shape but not depressed by it either. My boob size is a 32c which I am not overly happy with either. I would love to be a toned, with a slight six pack size 8 and a size 32D but oh well my boyfriend says he dosent want me to change and loves the way I am so I can't complain too much :)

    I have a simular body shape to you Briohne. I am a size 8-10 and 5'2 tall (or short haha) but i want to tone up and reach size 6-8. I also have 32C boobs but I would like 32D! Last year i dieted and went to the gym alot and reached my goal of size 6, my OH says he preffers me like this because I am more curvy. I am struggling to diet at the moment because I am litterallywliving off takeaways as a student

    We have alot in common haha except I think I am 5ft 6. I go to the gym three times a week but I do it more as a hobby now because I went crazy last year and went down to a size 8 but I wasnt eating properly and went to the gym about five times a week. I just live off takeaways because neither of us can really cook! I am trying to learn but its difficult to know what to cook each night etc

    1394998805
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Haha we do have alot in common! I went on a mad diet last year where i ate no carbs at all and went to the gym 3-4 times a week, I went down to a size 6-8 I was 8 stone, not too unhealthy but i lost 13lb in 6 weeks which was unhealthy.... I am going to start going to the gym at least once a week now to tone up for summer as im going to ibiza with the girls!!!! CANT WAIT!

    1394999233
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    CVR92 wrote:

    Haha we do have alot in common! I went on a mad diet last year where i ate no carbs at all and went to the gym 3-4 times a week, I went down to a size 6-8 I was 8 stone, not too unhealthy but i lost 13lb in 6 weeks which was unhealthy.... I am going to start going to the gym at least once a week now to tone up for summer as im going to ibiza with the girls!!!! CANT WAIT!

    Sounds exactly like me :P and wow wish I was going there haha I have been using something called Acti derm slim wraps around my tummy and it has actually been making it more toned and slimmer! Cant wait to use more haha.

    1394999800
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Ooh i have never heard of those, I will have to look them up!! I would love my tummy to be more toned... When i gain weight it all goes onto my thighs, little bit on my belly and tops of my arms! I dont mind so much having bigger thighs but I would love my stomache to be flat... My Mercedes off Hollyoaks she has the perfect figure!

    And try looking on holidaydiscountcentre.com there are loads of cheap all inclusive deals, me and my mates went to spain for three nights at the begining of this week for £90, flights and hotel all inclusive... with transfers and booking fee it ended up as £140 each! As a student we arent spending much on holidays, we go for the cheapest deals and hope for the best ;) but we had no problems at all with this holiday site, couldnt fault it! except my friend broke and dislocated both her ankles while out there which obvs ruined the holiday, she was in a dirty spanish hospital for 3 nights and no one spoke english!

    1395000094
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    *Like Mercedes off Hollyoaks

    1395000785
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    amandammmm wrote:

    I don't miss my flat stomach, skinny thighs and bony arms. I don't miss my abs. I don't miss my jutting bones in my rib cage, hips and collar bone. I don't miss my bony face and skeletal spine.

    I may not be 100% happy with my body but at least I'm not in that state any more.

    I like having a bit more meat on my bones ;)

    My gp has been tracking my eating and weight gain, I'm doing well. Almost well enough to be signed off!! Yay!!

    I'll never try and be thin again. I'll never starve myself again. I'll never be in that place again.

    Any girls or women reading this, please don't diet and starve when you clearly don't need to!! :)

    CVR92 wrote:

    Ooh i have never heard of those, I will have to look them up!! I would love my tummy to be more toned... When i gain weight it all goes onto my thighs, little bit on my belly and tops of my arms! I dont mind so much having bigger thighs but I would love my stomache to be flat... My Mercedes off Hollyoaks she has the perfect figure!

    And try looking on holidaydiscountcentre.com there are loads of cheap all inclusive deals, me and my mates went to spain for three nights at the begining of this week for £90, flights and hotel all inclusive... with transfers and booking fee it ended up as £140 each! As a student we arent spending much on holidays, we go for the cheapest deals and hope for the best ;) but we had no problems at all with this holiday site, couldnt fault it! except my friend broke and dislocated both her ankles while out there which obvs ruined the holiday, she was in a dirty spanish hospital for 3 nights and no one spoke english!

    Cvr92 you can use the wraps anywhere on your body :) it strips the fat cells for permenant weight loss and thats incredibly cheap! Unfortunately neither me or my other half have never been abroad so we both need to get passports first. I've heard the hospitals out there are horrible and I hear of terrible stories of bad operations out there that english doctors have to fix!

    Amandammmm id die for a body likes yours! I'd be 100 per cent happy with it :) you certainly don't need to change as you are at a really nice weight and I am glad about your progress. Congratulations!

    1395004953
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Ooh how long have u been using the wraps? I may invest when I have some money!! Iv seen body wraps advertised in beauty salons but never looked into them! Yeah you got to be careful abroad the hospitals try and talk u into surgery etc because they get the pay out from the insurance for bigger procedures! Always speak to your insurance compnay for advice before agreeing to any treatment abroad, they have medical staff to advise u :)

    1395057889
    Briohne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2014

    CVR92 wrote:

    Ooh how long have u been using the wraps? I may invest when I have some money!! Iv seen body wraps advertised in beauty salons but never looked into them! Yeah you got to be careful abroad the hospitals try and talk u into surgery etc because they get the pay out from the insurance for bigger procedures! Always speak to your insurance compnay for advice before agreeing to any treatment abroad, they have medical staff to advise u :)

    Urm ive used them twice, worked each time :) I am going to use them again today. Out of one bottle you get roughly 8 wraps. It weird that it works so well lol may go and do it now :P you can do them every three days untill your happy and thank you! I shall.

    1395065805
    angeldelight [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 727
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2012

    It's taken years ,but I'm happy with the shape I am now x

    1395074746
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3815
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    It has taken me many years but I have got to the stage now where I accept the shape I am. I am more confident now that I have lost nearly 4 stone but still need to tone up a bit . I'm probably about a size 16 but it seems that lots of men like a woman on the curvey side!

    1395083738
    MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 173
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2008

    Personally i like ladies of all shapes as its not just about the body image for me its more about the personality, but in a guy i would want them slim to fit :)

    1405245096
    RasKlot:) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    few extra pounds is best body. no skinny pls gotta feel like i'm holding some flesh not only bones lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.