• Not allowed to cum

MrsBee15 [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh 25 years that's good. A true relationship right there.
    I can't wait for our Many years together x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

MrsBee15 wrote:

Ooooh 25 years that's good. A true relationship right there.
    I can't wait for our Many years together x

I love to see my wife's legs quiver especially after her orgasm you know it's a total body orgasm.

My hubby have me that much attention once my whole body quivered and my bottom lip (on my face) wouldn't stop quivering. It was mind blowing.

MrsBee15 wrote:

My hubby have me that much attention once my whole body quivered and my bottom lip (on my face) wouldn't stop quivering. It was mind blowing.

Wow well you enjoy your release got to go as OH's running our bath for our fun to start. We are both very lucky people good night.

How was your evening? Ours went to plan it was fantastic. Lots of quivering and shaking. Very wet but still no squirt but think we are very close OH says let's go for toy over load and use a butt pluglog as well.

Squirting will come with time, and ease. I'm a squirter, with loud moans in tow too! Glad you both had fun.
    Our evening was amazing I finally got to cum :) and boy was it good! I let out the most amazing moan with excitement! Then bit on my bottom lip hard.
    I climbed off and sucked his hard cock, but then slowly massaged him until he was close to
    Cumming. I then speeded up my movements and he exploded all over my face, usually I swallow but have a tiny ulcer on the inside of my cheek.
    Today I sent him a video of me cumming with a message of "I'm cumming what you going to do about it?!" He replied "just you wait lady"
    I can't wait till he gets home :)

MrsBee15 wrote:

Squirting will come with time, and ease. I'm a squirter, with loud moans in tow too! Glad you both had fun.
    Our evening was amazing I finally got to cum :) and boy was it good! I let out the most amazing moan with excitement! Then bit on my bottom lip hard.
    I climbed off and sucked his hard cock, but then slowly massaged him until he was close to
    Cumming. I then speeded up my movements and he exploded all over my face, usually I swallow but have a tiny ulcer on the inside of my cheek.
    Today I sent him a video of me cumming with a message of "I'm cumming what you going to do about it?!" He replied "just you wait lady"
    I can't wait till he gets home :)

I don't believe it once I let her out of her bondage tape she wanted to suck me hard. I had her on one of those nice wedged shaped pillows. She put me on it so my erection was high up giving her nice access. Then she did just the same got me to the point, then very slow HJ. Fantastic only 1 small hiccup. As I had been edged all day the volume of chum was huge and wifey is not the best aim. Due to the angle the first load went in my eye took the edge of it, but not happy with that I tuned my head to escape the 2nd lot and that lot went in my ear. We did have good laugh. Which we think is very important too. Don't take it too serious all the time.

I once had a threesome with my hubby and a local guy we met on a swinging site.
    Anyway it came for the guy to finish off and she cum all over my face.
    We left his house we got home showered. But them I discovered some if his left over cum in my ear! Haha so funny.

northern boy [sign in to see picture]

I think my OH likes it in her ear.She doesnt say much ,but everytime i go to put it in her mouth,she keeps turning her head from side to side. lol

Hahahaha northern boy! Very funny

The next comment i make i would like your support with a loud shout of EAR EAR

Pardon ha!

excuse me i think youve gotsomething in your ear

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

Best form of torture ever.

Totally agree with you, but definitely worth the wait!

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Drives me crazy if he does that! I get so horny :D

Makes me crazy too, but it ends with mind blowing orgasms :) x

If guess you ladies feel I got some of my own medicine. However it was a bit of what is called a ruined orgasm. I am hoping wifey will be a bit nicer to night .

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I do find being edged and teased amazing, whether or not that teasing is caused by sexual or obviously sexual contact. And I love his reaction to my reactions when he turns me on or teases me - in fact, it turns me on even more. It's a rather delicious vicious circle.

Also kind of opposite to not being allowed to cum is when, after I've already orgasmed once/more than once, my partner will ask me if I want to cum again (usually not long after I've just orgasmed). I'll be all, "Well... I can try..." And, with his voice all deep and serious with a hint of a teasing edge, he'll reply along the lines of, "Who says you have a choice?" The way his voice sounds when he says it - and the words themselves - just always gets me.

longhotcok [sign in to see picture]

Haha, you naughty devil!

Like you, I go insane sometimes and can only think about sex. The only way to release this feeling of pleasurable hell, is to have a good masturbation session. ;)

Once I'm done with that, my body allows me to go back to my normal self again... although I still think about sex but not as much as before. ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.