• Tightness help

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

What would cause the vagina to become tighter? Over the past week or so I have been very tight so much so that B dosn't fit and using toys can hurt. We have loads of foreplay and I get wet as usual but just seem very tight. Could it be something like a water infection?

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I can get tighter depending on what part of my cycle Im going through. Stress can also be a factor as you can become tense. Has anything changed in your life?

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I finished my period about 5 days ago but usually i only get tighter before. I don't think im very stressed at the min. Maybe in pregnant i read somewhere that can make you tighten up.
    B said it was tighter and felt shorter like he was hitting something.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

If I have a water infection im generally drier which can lead to you feeling a bit tighter even though you aren't but generally with water infections your urine is cloudy and you may have a bit of discomfort passing water. If you think you are pregnant get a test then you'll know.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I would just keep an eye on it, and if it doesn't seem better in a few days, maybe see a doctor? I doubt pregnancy is an issue, if you finished your period five days ago, you probably haven't ovulated yet, and tightness usually occurs near the end of pregnancy. Maybe try and up your water intake, you might be a bit dehydrated or fighting off a cold or something. Hope it gets better soon :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would suggest maybe more water intact, especially if you did not drink much in last few days. If I dont drink enough, I can get bit tighter and I can also get more tired and can get cramps in my legs, or even hands. If I just increase water intake a bit and then it goes away.

Water infection generally manifest by problems when urinating and the urine is not clear. I know my friend also said she had bit of blood in urine when she had one.

It could be also hormonal. Sometimes I get circle, which is different from my normal one. I am not on pill, so I am bit prone to have circle altered by stress, ilness etc. Maybe something like that happened?

If you are worried, maybe you can see a doctor if nothing changes?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Could it be your cervix he was hitting? The position of that changes through the monthly cycle. That might give you some more info.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I had the same issue recently and went to my GP. It turned out I had thrush and just wasn't experiencing any of symptoms - itching, etc. Is it possible that you have thrush?

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

It's worth getting yourself to your GP, just to make sure everything is as it should be. As has been mentioned, it could be a reaction to hormones/stress or even just a position thing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.