• Plug Problems!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Okay, so, I bought the Doc Johnson Mood Naughty Butt Plug in Large and....it's too big.
    Not the insertable part, that's fine. In fact, awesome. It fits perfectly and feels great and omnom... But the feet on the bottom of it are way too long. I chose this design as it's recommended as a wearable plug- which it is, which is great- but the feet are too long and partially cover the opening to my vagina making it impossible to have sex in.
    Ideas for solutions? Other than just wear a different plug, as the ones I own are the Jolie Pleasures, whos lack of stem makes them pop out instantly ):

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh yes! I have the same plug and the same problem. Unfortunately I cannot think of a solution other than a different plug for wearing during sex or...dare I say it...chopping some of the length off that one (carefully, ensureing you don't make it a liability for slipping inside your bum) If you get a very sharp crafting knife, you should be able to shave it into a smoother shape too. Other than that, I am sorry I can't help.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Ahhh yes! I have the same plug and the same problem. Unfortunately I cannot think of a solution other than a different plug for wearing during sex or...dare I say it...chopping some of the length off that one (carefully, ensureing you don't make it a liability for slipping inside your bum) If you get a very sharp crafting knife, you should be able to shave it into a smoother shape too. Other than that, I am sorry I can't help.

Hacking some off is pretty much the only thing I'd come up with, and wondered if anyone has any experience in doing so? Its a wonderful plug, just not tiny person friendly.
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

If you do decide to cut it off, you might want to gently file it down afterwards to make sure that there aren't any rough, sharp or uneven spots, depending on how pliable the silicone is. I've had to file down plastic before (not for a butt plug though!) which isn't the same as silicone but I don't imagine it'd be that much different.

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

i've cut a few plugs and it always ruins them. keep that one for using without vaginal penetration and get a new one. best excuse for a treat i've heard in ages.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.