• My anal fun by girlfriend

Sparklee [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend begged to rim me other night and I loved it so much I told her to finger me, then her vibrator was used, by this time I was so turned on I told her to go by strap on tomorrow so she can F**k me hard any other women into this

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

ALOT of couples like this. If you are new to it, i'd make sure you warm up first a strap on can be a lot to take at first. Play for a while and lube up well :)

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Look through the LH forums... there are quite a few posts on pegging etc... plenty of hints and tips

mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Look through the LH forums... there are quite a few posts on pegging etc... plenty of hints and tips

i second this.

Warming up is the key and don't rush in to a huge dildo

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

I would make sure that you are clear in there as there is nothing worse than folowing through when she withdraws!!! Not every woman fancies humping a guy just make sure that it's a good experiance for you both.

Read a lot more.

Good luck

Rampant Horse [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I would take it easy too. There are starter strap on kits for example.

Me and Mrs Horse indulge in pegging, but it wasn't an instant thing. We started off ordering small butt plugs and the wonderful lovehoney basix smoothy prober.

Mutual anal toying was much fun, and we explored each other's limits and pleasures. We eventually bought a starter strap on kit. I won't recommend the one we bought as we have had issues with the dildo, but there are plenty available with a small thin dildo for starting out.

One more thing, there is no such thing as too much lube !

Enjoy !

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Have a look at this thread when a woman fucks a mans ass its called 'Pegging' this thread is ace full of info and advice and tips - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

Its normal and alot of men love it and women enjoy giving it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.