• Great Place For Romance

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I don't post on here so much but have just got back from a lovely romantic weekend away with my oh in the dales and wanted to recommend/share the place we stayed!

It's a boutique style hotel called Yorebridge House near Bainbridge. The place is total luxury with amazing food and surroundings! The rooms are clean and very well put together, most have big roll top baths and walk in showers etc.
    If your going I can recomend getting a 'hot tub room! They are lovely and totally private allowing for romamtic (naked 😋 ) hot tubs!

The place is a little pricey so prob only for special occasions but with our recent visit 100% worth every penny!

Enjoy if you go! :)

Martin.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Sounds great. If we are recommending romantic places to stay. The OH and I had 2 days for our 25th Wed anniversary in the Lewinnick Lodge at Newquay looking over Fistral beach. Amazing rooms with a bath in the window so you can share looking from the cliff top at the bay wonderful. Great food down stairs in the pub.

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

Cheap flight to Rome.

paul4stockings [sign in to see picture]

I can recommend Swinton Park Hotel- it's basically a stately home and feels like Downton Abbey and is somewhere you can dress up for dinner and not look out of place.

A bit pricey but we found 1 night there is sexier for the price than 2 or 3 for the same price elsewhere.

paul4stockings [sign in to see picture]

I can recommend Swinton Park Hotel- it's basically a stately home and feels like Downton Abbey and is somewhere you can dress up for dinner and not look out of place.

A bit pricey but we found 1 night there is sexier for the price than 2 or 3 for the same price elsewhere.

Brooke. [sign in to see picture]

Great to add places to the list - thank you!

If anyone heads over east I recently stayed at Hintlesham Hall near Ipswich - lovely country manor with extensive grounds to walk, beautiful high ceiling rooms and first class dining. Perfect romantic getaway.

This weekend will be spent at a similar setting in Newmarket, I cannot wait and do hope it'll be as good as the last.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

We went to BlackHalll Lodges in Wales omg amazing peaceful naff all to do other than do each other tee hee a wonderful hot tub too

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

They all look lovely! Blackhall Lodges is exactly what I've been looking for and going by the reviews on TripAdvisor it looks amazing! Now, just to convince the OH to take a few days off work.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.