• Which Wand?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Think I am going to get my Wifey a wand for Valentine's. I have read some of your reviews but would love some first hand experiences or advice. Thanks in advance.

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

My best one is the BodyWand Aqua Waterproof Wand Vibrator. This one takes AA batteries. It is really powerful, 8 power settings and lots and lots of different patterns. Its also waterproof which of course the plugged in mains ones arent so you get the best of both worlds :) and because its made by a really well known sex toy company you know it also has quality. Its also not a stupid price.

Hope this has helped!

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

The body wand is pretty good especially as its water proof but lacks the power of the deluxe.

If you OH isn't a power queen i would say the body wand would be a sound investment but tends to leave us wanting more.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

If waterproof fun is a big thing for you, and you have the shower/bath space to enable some good fun underwater, than go for the body wand. And of course, it's cordless as well, so you go get great mobility.

If power is what you want in the bedroom, then the deluxe wand with some of it's wonderful attachments will really go down a treat. The Deluxe is also actually really good for some deep tissue massage as well.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

If waterproof fun is a big thing for you, and you have the shower/bath space to enable some good fun underwater, than go for the body wand. And of course, it's cordless as well, so you go get great mobility.

If power is what you want in the bedroom, then the deluxe wand with some of it's wonderful attachments will really go down a treat. The Deluxe is also actually really good for some deep tissue massage as well.

+ 1 xx

Mr&Mrs Teddy [sign in to see picture]

Basically repeating what's already been said but,

we have lots of toys, mainly battery powered, some waterproof.

but when looking at wands, we just wanted the power. So opted for the wired version. For us, there was no point in the battery one.

but it depends entirely on what you want/have.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

The deluxe is good for beginners to experienced as its power is adjustable.

Having used the love honey deluxe and mini I really could tell you!!

The mini (24.99 not the micro!) is waterproof, more compact an has interesting pattern settings. But there are no fitting attatchments ti my knowledge and its power is only 1-3 an starts a bit too fast - it's a kind of 'get it over with quick' rather than valentines loving massage environment. It is however VERY good at what it does!

The deluxe, it's huge! The head really gets in deep haha tmi!
    The power wheel is great for building up the fun, complete control from a very low rumble to earth shattering fun! You can get seperate attachments to keep things spicy too but there is a downside or two. It's mains powered and large so less portable, and there are no pattern settings. Also I found myself slipping the wheel and accidently changing power in the middle of fun time which was a little off putting.

Overall though I think I'd prefer the deluxe for the build potential and attachments! Plus it makes a good muscle massager too so it's more versatile if she doesn't need to keep it in her handbag lol

Thankyou all. Think my OH is worth the deluxe

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you have a convenient extension lead too GG. Just in case.

Had sockets put either side of the bed, when the room was built for just eventually's. Sorry for bedside lamps and alarm clock and teasmade, Not. Lol. But thanks for the consideration. Should I not use it at peaktime in case the substation can't take the increase in demand and will my lights dim.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

But you never know quite where the urge might strike. Or where someone might end tied up. ;-)

Very wise words

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

This hands down love it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21234 amazing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.