• Keep her interested

Sean69 [sign in to see picture]

I've tried the little bullets and beginners but plug but I want some more toys to keep her smiling

cswar1990 [sign in to see picture]

one way i keep my gf interested is using a dildo and rubbing her pussy with a bullet and she never complains hope this helps

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

The best thing me and my boyfriend uses is a rabbit vibrator as you have the clitorial stimulation and penetration and he loves watching me use it or he uses it on me. It gets him really turned on.

i got one of the rabbits for my girlfriend and she is not very keen on it i dont know if its that model i got but i am thinking of a new one

SultrySuzy [sign in to see picture]

Try some romance...a bed of rose petals, some massage oils, spreading chocolate spread over each other and then licking it off, etc? x

i think i will do something like that for valentines minus the chocolate spread think it would make to much of a mess

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Ok. Extending what you already have by incorporating bondage and extending the areas on which you use the vibrator. Obviously spanking etc can be done with hands and household items as well as adding paddles, floggers etc

You can try versions of temperature play with hot and iced drinks. Or you could go straight for the praised glass dildos. The other obvious addition would be a powerful wand type vibe. A use of both together is described in Stolen Moments in the fiction forum.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Briohne wrote:

The best thing me and my boyfriend uses is a rabbit vibrator as you have the clitorial stimulation and penetration and he loves watching me use it or he uses it on me. It gets him really turned on.

Agreed we have just got a rabbit and do this grate fun. My OH wanted to try this and give me oral to see what it would be like in a threesome, she loved it and neither of us wants to actually have a threesome. Just a fantasy.

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

SultrySuzy wrote:

Try some romance...a bed of rose petals, some massage oils, spreading chocolate spread over each other and then licking it off, etc? x

Glad it was not just me that thought toys don't solve everything, for a moment I thought romance was dead. Maybe romance and gifts in the form of lingerie and toys could be the answer.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

cswar1990 wrote:

i got one of the rabbits for my girlfriend and she is not very keen on it i dont know if its that model i got but i am thinking of a new one

Just a note to the guys about rabbits - they're tricky to get a good match with. All of the lengths and angles need to fit the woman's particular shape and size, and then give vibrations which work for her. Some women get lucky and find one which suits quickly, but many of us have to try out a few or just use other toys. Using both external and internal toys (like a bullet and a dildo) gives a lot more versatility and is so much easier to experiment with successfully - and you'll learn more about her preferences, which will help with picking out a good rabbit for her down the line.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

cswar1990 wrote:

Just a note to the guys about rabbits - they're tricky to get a good match with. All of the lengths and angles need to fit the woman's particular shape and size, and then give vibrations which work for her. Some women get lucky and find one which suits quickly, but many of us have to try out a few or just use other toys. Using both external and internal toys (like a bullet and a dildo) gives a lot more versatility and is so much easier to experiment with successfully - and you'll learn more about her preferences, which will help with picking ot a good rabbit for her down the line.

Agreed

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

We were recently sent a lelo massage candle (thanks lovehoney) after a sextoy malfunction and my wife really enjoyed it. Its not something I would have thought of using to be honest. Id have to agree with those saying its not all about sex toys.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

The LH Humdinger is a great place to start... small, shaped for clit hugging, g-spot fun, and healthy on the pocket.

cswar1990 wrote:

i think i will do something like that for valentines minus the chocolate spread think it would make to much of a mess

The rabbit I have is the rabbit dare tracy cox one. Its a g spot one and you can control the vibrations separately through the shaft and the rabbit. I do have other rabbits but this one is my favourite cause its average size, and easy to insert and the rabbit vibrations are pretty powerful!

SultrySuzy [sign in to see picture]

That Tracy Cox one sounds good!!

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

SultrySuzy wrote:

The separate controls will help. But size/shape match is always difficult.

Alastor wrote:

SultrySuzy wrote:

The separate controls will help. But size/shape match is always difficult.

It is definitely the best rabbit I have and I got it in the 3 for £50 offer so I got a really good deal with it :) you can also change the pattern of the vibrations. Size and match can be difficult but as this one is approximately average size it seems to be a good fit for most people as it also has good reviews :)

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love my rabbit but it is quite noisy.
    I do find that other romantic things get me in the mood. Things such as a nicely made bed room clean frsh bedding, scented candles, lingerie, soft lightin etc.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I think I echo what others have said:

We went through a season much the same, i think most (everyone?) does at some point.

MRS loves her rabbit for use when in the mood but getting into the mood is an emotional/head game that comes from just knowing what turns her on.

I was once told "men are microwaves but women are slow cookers, they both get hot but you have to turn her on earlier in the day". Made sexual playfulness a part of our daily lives and the sex took care of iteself.

The fact you are seeking leads me to believe you will get there; just find out from her exatly what she likes/wants and focus on that. You will do great!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.