• Anyone used or have viper heavy duty handcuffs?

Topcat07 [sign in to see picture]

Are they worth the investment/can you recommend them ?

Or can anyone recommend some double lock ones with no quick release for under £20? They need to be strong ;-)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I went for some std Police-issue ones of moderately recent antique vintage. Just a little over your budget though iirc.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I had some Viper ones about 5 years ago, a guy nicked them off me. Shame really as they werepretty good.

I haven't found many cuffs which are as good for under £20 with double lock. Although I've started to use leather ones with lockable buckles now, or standard metal lockable shackles.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with Nymphomaniac here, I haven't found many if any good cuffs for under £20.00 without the quick release. I've also started to use leather ones with lockable buckles as they're more durable. And well don't break as easy as I've found the metal cuffs.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I own these and the collar and ankle shackles www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28706

LH only stock the hand cuffs, but they are very good.

The leather ones I own are very similar looking to the Dominix range but with lockable buckles. It is interesting how alike to the LH range they are though.

However I must admit I get a lot of my BDSM items from BDSM focused sites, so there's a bit more and can be cheaper and more unique.

I still really like the BB range on LH though, and they do some lockable cuffs =)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.