• How to pleasure a woman?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Reading all the fabulous and different threads on Lovehoney it has really driven home to me how different woman can be from each other. What I am babbling on about is sexual preferences. Some like it rough others soft and loving. Some like anal other don't. Some like there breasts being played with a few don't. Then the different ways you like to be stimulated. Firm on the Clit other soft and not direct. G Spot or not some don't even have one. Deep and full vaginally some really just like the vulva stimulated.Do they like oral, giving and receiving. Sub or Dom. Then we get on to positions.

Ok I could go on and on but once you've sorted that sorted out and you think you know your OH. Then you have to sort where they are in their monthly cycle because sometimes they like one then others they don't, and then I don't feel like that now.

As a man that loves my Wifey and whatever we do is amazing and it is all so wonderful to find your sexual preferences together. But are there any staples that a man can get right every time? All so it makes it tough for young men.

For me it also means that the need to communicate is with the women.would love to get your thoughts and just in case anyone has taken this the wrong Ian sorry it was not my intention to offend.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I lev the idea of someone taking 'the wrong Ian'! Typos can be glorious.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I think the best thing a man can do is communicate, and try and pick up on subtle reactions to see what the woman likes. The same goes for the opposite sex though, men like different things too! But the main issue is communication. Me and my husband have ben together nearly 8 years now, and I can't imagine the horror of having to go with someone else, he knows me inside out, excuse the pun(!), and knows exactly what I like. I think it's just all about learning with each other to find the best mix. As you say, everyone is different.

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Reading all the fabulous and different threads on Lovehoney it has really driven home to me how different woman can be from each other. What I am babbling on about is sexual preferences. Some like it rough others soft and loving. Some like anal other don't. Some like there breasts being played with a few don't. Then the different ways you like to be stimulated. Firm on the Clit other soft and not direct. G Spot or not some don't even have one. Deep and full vaginally some really just like the vulva stimulated.Do they like oral, giving and receiving. Sub or Dom. Then we get on to positions.

Ok I could go on and on but once you've sorted that sorted out and you think you know your OH. Then you have to sort where they are in their monthly cycle because sometimes they like one then others they don't, and then I don't feel like that now.

As a man that loves my Wifey and whatever we do is amazing and it is all so wonderful to find your sexual preferences together. But are there any staples that a man can get right every time? All so it makes it tough for young men.

For me it also means that the need to communicate is with the women.would love to get your thoughts and just in case anyone has taken this the wrong Ian sorry it was not my intention to offend.

A man can't do anything drastically wrong but it is always best to speak to your OH first...or try some new things out and ask her afterwards if she liked it or not and go from there :)

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

But are there any staples that a man can get right every time? All so it makes it tough for young men.

Getting in tune with his partner's responses and paying close attention to her body language.

IMO, everything else (in bed) is secondary to that.

SultrySuzy [sign in to see picture]

A gentle lick of the clitoris is always good!!

mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]

In my experience, it's all about chemistry. If the electricity is there, it just happens. If the chemistry is not there, I wouldn't even pursue it... So you get it on, and the more time you spend together in bed, the back of the car, the garden etc... then you start to tell each other exactly what you want.

As far as giving a young guy advice, that is a really tough one. Men and women are all intricate creatures with our own preferences and quirks. (Some more so than others.) Who knows the answer to that one? Some people are just born with natural ability in certain areas and others have to muddle through. Like anything else in life, practise makes perfect. Some people are not highly skilled sexually or communicatively. It's a shame because they are missing out on pure unadulterated pleasure that doesn't cost a penny. In summary - Talk and practise.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Talking and trust is what brings fantastic sexual relationship in my life..

OH knows me well he is generally able to know if something is not working or if his touch is to firm or to gentle, but he also trusts me to say if i want something to change or try things a different way,

I feel i would be wrong if i let things contnue if i was not in a place i wanted to be or felt uncomfotable as he would be if he ignored my feelings and continued.

Nothing can work fully if the communication, honesty and trust is not there. for example that means if i am having a day i don't want my breasts being touched I tell him rather than silently getting frustrated he hasn't realised it is the day in my cycle my breasts are too tender to handle being played with.

We are not mind readers however close or fantastic our relationships are, open communication is a requirement to keep things happy and healthy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.