• who's worn a french maid's uniform

Laurasub [sign in to see picture]

My first real introduction to my subbie side was when bf bought me a maids uniform to wear one Sunday morning. it was a cheap item, nylon and lace but wearing it brought the knowing dom out in him and the unknown sub in me.

in a couple of hours wearing it, i was cooking sunday lunch in it with a very red/sore bottom (i forgot to call him Sir) and felt blissfully happy with the role and now wear a french maids uniform most Sundays, so wondered are there any other maids out there who wear it on a regular basis?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I have worn one in the last for role play but not a regular item of dress code. The best time was when I was dating a film producer and I turned up at a fancy hotel wearing it . I knocking in his door claiming to be room service and he wasn't expecting me: he nearly dropped dead. The hotel manager had words with him after I left. I think they thought I was a hooker because the seen me change out of my coat on CCTV

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I haven't, but I really want one! I love the musical legs one and I've had it on my wishlist for such a long time! But the thought of actually wearing one makes me feel a bit uneasy about it, I think it's the role playing aspect, I just get all giggly and nervous when it comes to role play. I've just gone and placed an order half an hour ago, and it didn't make it onto my order. I am making another order tonight though (damn LH and their special offers!), and reading the comments has made me more intrigued.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I love this idea - I want to get one now, so Mistress can make me wear it to do the chores for her on a Sunday morning, or any other time of her choosing :)

Laurasub [sign in to see picture]

I did think it was silly at first when he gave it to me to wear but when on , he said i was born to wear it as it suited me so well which helped me feel relaxed. He took the roleplay very seriously so i found it easier to get into the role (which actually now is more than roleplay) and as mentioned a spanking soon had me behaving the way a maid should.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I wore one at my wedding if that counts... but I was doing 'Magenta' from Rocky Horror for our first dance..

How did I ever forget about that?! I didn't even think when I saw the title of the thread. I'm so ashamed I forgot your epic performance :(

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

How did I ever forget about that?! I didn't even think when I saw the title of the thread. I'm so ashamed I forgot your epic performance :(

It's ok - my OH is desperately trying to forget it - he says he's so embarassed by it. So I keep reminding him of it by ocassionally sending him pictures and reminding him it's on youtube for the world to see... *evil grin*

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I have one but I haven't worn it alot.

Haha aww David! He should be proud, it's amazing! Especially since most people think it's supposed to be such a serious day!

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

I really want to get one but I don't think my partner would find it sexy so it would be a waste of money :(.

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I haven't but i've been wanting one for ages!

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

We want to get one but can't find the right quality :-(. Want it to look as realistic as possible but also very sexy and preferably satin!

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

It's ok - my OH is desperately trying to forget it - he says he's so embarassed by it. So I keep reminding him of it by ocassionally sending him pictures and reminding him it's on youtube for the world to see... *evil grin*

That's an awesome first dance!

I don't have a maid costume. I've got my eye on one though :) It would liven up house work no end!

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I have one I rarely keep it on for more than about half an hours as it drives Hubby mad.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Yep wore it for a night out. Don't own one but have couple on my wish list 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.