• Condom girth.. Daft question?

Topcat07 [sign in to see picture]

Long story short think condoms are too tight which is killing my erection after a while.

Most condoms are 53mm and I have measured my self at 122mm.. Which leads to the confusion of how do I get the correct circumstance do I half my size and around 60mm will be okay?

Thanks

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey Topcat07

Here is a really handy website for converting circumference to diameter.

If you're 122mm around (in circumference) then you are approximately 38.8mm in diameter.

We do have a range of condoms which are a little larger which you may like to browse. You can find them here

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, a while since we 've used condoms but yes they are generally measured in diameter. You can work this out by measuring the circumference and then dividing this by pi (approx. 3.14) to give you a more accurate measurement but there are conversion charts online if need be.

Obviously best to be as accurate as possible so it's not uncomfortable as it is now or possibly risk it coming off.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

LH Jess I love that you know how to calculate the size of a mans willy. I hope you don't do that in bed.
    Definitely a good skill to list on your cv

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

blonde vixen13 wrote:

LH Jess I love that you know how to calculate the size of a mans willy. I hope you don't do that in bed.
    Definitely a good skill to list on your cv

Haha, yes this is a very handy skill which I've picked up over the years.... :P

As for the CV, how do you think I got this job?! ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.