• Shaving ladybits....

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I've been shaving down there since I was about 15 and I say you just have to be really really careful. As far as I'm concerned practise makes perfect.

wolfgirl82 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah i've been shaving my lady bits for years and i still get nervous at the thought of accidentily cutting the skin there you just have to be careful and take it slow. Like people have said practice makes perfect and eventually you won't even think of it you will just do it kind of on auto pilot.

KayHarker [sign in to see picture]

I've not done it before, but on a spur of the moment thing today had a bit of a tidy up down there. Won't DP be surprised?

Bornagainvirgin79 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks! I'll give it more of a go... Tbh the idea of getting him to do it for me just seems a bit Not to mention the fact that I have 2 kids and a housemate who will know if we're both in the shower together!! Lol.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I`d recommend King Of Shaves gel,i know it`s for men,but there is a sensitive skin version,it lubricates well,and you can see what you`re doing,i personally wouldn`t use foam or foaming gel as they tend to leave razor burn.I use King Of Shaves on my face and my bits with no problems.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

when i shave i usehttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19031 These make everything nice and soft and no nasty red bumps

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.