• Shaving ladybits....

Bornagainvirgin79 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya,

so I've been seeing this guy for a few months and the sex is awesome... He mentioned close to the start that he'd prefer me to be shaven downstairs (tbh the idea shocked me at first... I'm in my 30s and never come across the idea!) and after a while I thought I'd give it a go.

So I now now shave the hair around my intimate areas.... What I want to know is how does one shave off the hair that's really really close to your bits?! I can't use depilatory creams, wax, or epilate there so if has to be with a razor.

thank!

x

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Carefully.
    Seriously, that's about it. The best way I find is to prop one leg up on the side of the bath, like you would to pop in a tampon, as it means you can get to everything easier.
    Don't be scared to use your fingers to part your labia and slightly stretch it to make a flatter surface to make shaving easier.
    Always use a sharp razor too, or you'll just chew at the hair and your skin, which is never fun. Always do it under water/running water too, which helps.

Also, you don't have to shave it all off. You can trim, shave the edges (so no fidly bit), or just the middle (all fiddly bit), or whatever you feel comforfable with.

thegrouch314 [sign in to see picture]

if you've got a pair of hair clippers around, those on the shortest setting tidies things up nicely withut leaving stubble/razor burn if you'd prefer that

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

I just use a razor. I am really carefull though and shave sideways away from my gentils. Does the job and I don't end up with cuts. I also normally do a dry shave.

Briohne wrote:

I just use a razor. I am really carefull though and shave sideways away from my gentils. Does the job and I don't end up with cuts. I also normally do a dry shave.

Do you not find a dry shave leaves you super itchy and with dry, slightly flaky skin?
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]

To counter act the potential of razor burn, my OH uses my 'Nivea after shave balm'.(There are other balms on the market)

I mentioned it to her when she complained about razor burn/irration. I also introduced her to my usual can of shaving gel for sensitive skin, which she now uses in preference to her original cheap as chips shaving foam.

And I finally got her to use decent razors and not ones from the cheap end of the market.

My OH had trimmed but never really went for the 'hollywood' look until I asked and I was more than happy to help out.

Bornagainvirgin79 [sign in to see picture]

I only see him once or twice a week... Is it ok just to shave on those days or does it need to be a daily thing?

fairehlights wrote:

Briohne wrote:

Do you not find a dry shave leaves you super itchy and with dry, slightly flaky skin?

Nope never. I suppose its different for different people.

amandammmm wrote:

It depends on the growth, I shave once a week as I'm not very hairy!! Some people twice a week. Waxing is like, once a month!! X

I don't grow too much hair but I like to shave it every other day. Keeps it nice and tidy haha.

amandammmm wrote:

Briohne, I'm on day 5 and only have slight stubble, only slight!! I must be gifted!! I only shave my legs once every three weeks.

Wow you really are lucky! If I leave mine for 3 days, the hair is pretty visable...or I just don't like seeing any hair on me whatsoever haha. I also shave my legs every other day. I just hate the thought of any kind if hair on me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I completely shave all my ladybits with a shaver every week. first I use conditioner over them parts then I shave everywhere including around my bum area. Then when I'm done I use baby nappy rash cream.

Briohne wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

Briohne, I'm on day 5 and only have slight stubble, only slight!! I must be gifted!! I only shave my legs once every three weeks.

Wow you really are lucky! If I leave mine for 3 days, the hair is pretty visable...or I just don't like seeing any hair on me whatsoever haha. I also shave my legs every other day. I just hate the thought of any kind if hair on me.

Oh my. I am envious of your lack of shaving... I shave pretty much daily out of hatred for my own body hair, but actually can't leave it more than two or three days without it becoming a major issue.
    GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

I shave my legs every other day and about the same down stairs i never shaved either until i met Gary and now i have been clean shaven for a long time now. Gary even enjoys doing it for me x

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I have tried everything from shaving to waxing to creams and epilators and I alwaysss end up with a rash. One way to compromise, if you wish to shave for him but avoid the itching and dry skin, is to get some clippers and just trim it short. As long as you do not take the hair back as close as the skin, it won't cause shaving rash.

It is possible to shave your entire vulva, but it takes a bit of practise and you have to be careful.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Bornagainvirgin79 wrote:

Hiya,

so I've been seeing this guy for a few months and the sex is awesome... He mentioned close to the start that he'd prefer me to be shaven downstairs (tbh the idea shocked me at first... I'm in my 30s and never come across the idea!) and after a while I thought I'd give it a go.

So I now now shave the hair around my intimate areas.... What I want to know is how does one shave off the hair that's really really close to your bits?! I can't use depilatory creams, wax, or epilate there so if has to be with a razor.

thank!

x

If you trust him and he wants it that much get him to do it for you. My OH and I make it part of our foreplay sometimes. I love doing it for her, it's a great turn on. Have a search or ask him too but there are some very good saving gels for sensitive skin now. Or there are now even oils you can shave with but as fluffbags has mentioned trim it well down first. " King of shaves" are a good range.

EllieSuxxx. [sign in to see picture]

Its the best thing I've ever done for myself down there! As long as you're careful, there's nothing really that can go wrong, and its a lot more hygienic. I also feel a lot sexier. Although I've shaved my parts since I was about 14!

I will also admit my OH does do it for me sometimes too, he's great, and we play a little kinky game with it.. He he.. X

EllieSuxxx. [sign in to see picture]

Its the best thing I've ever done for myself down there! As long as you're careful, there's nothing really that can go wrong, and its a lot more hygienic. I also feel a lot sexier. Although I've shaved my parts since I was about 14!

I will also admit my OH does do it for me sometimes too, he's great, and we play a little kinky game with it.. He he.. X

Wifey_27 [sign in to see picture]

It pisses me off as I can get rash down there but you can't beat the feel of a smooth shaved pussy so I shave with a razor but am careful I get my husband to do it sometimes makes it more sexual n he loves it n he does a better job as he can see more than me lol

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I used to shave my ex as I used to enjoy doing it and could do a better job than her as I could see better!

I also used to shave myself reguarly too.

I havve since taken to getting waxed as does my current OH - who has being getting waxed for years.

I would never consider a razor ever again having been getting waxed for a couple of years now.

the results are so much better and longer lasting. yes it is more expensive, but id rather this than shaving now.

if it means a weekend of staying in to justify a wax every 6 weeks then no problem, especialy if the weekend in is soon after weve both been waxed and can enjoy each others smoothness ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.