• Flavoured/Scented Lubes?

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

So, flavored lubes are cool and all, but I'm not a fan of using them for giving head anyway- if my partner isn't clean and nice tasting, he doesn't get a blowjob, its that simple.
    But I was wondering, are some flavored lubes scented too, or can you get scented lubes? We only use them for anal sex, which is never going to be the nicest smelling thing. So, are there any nice smelling lubes out there that can help?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

The LoveHoney flavoured lubes are scented from what I can remember, and are perfectly fine for anal sex. They are actually great tasting as well to be fair.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I think of flavoured lubes as a condiment.

For example, chips taste great on their own but they're even better with ketchup!

Giving head without lube is fun and of course any partner expecting oral should be clean and taste nice. I hope no guy would expect a blow job if they weren't! But flavoured lube is like the cherry on top! The icing on the cake, if you will.

The Lovehoney flavoured lubes are mildly scented to enhance the taste.

If you enjoy anal and are concious of unpleasant smells during / after, you might like to invest in an anal douche to thouroughly clean before play.

Have fun!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

For example, chips taste great on their own but they're even better with ketchup!

Giving head without lube is fun and of course any partner expecting oral should be clean and taste nice. I hope no guy would expect a blow job if they weren't! But flavoured lube is like the cherry on top! The icing on the cake, if you will.

If you enjoy anal and are concious of unpleasant smells during / after, you might like to invest in an anal douche to thouroughly clean before play.

Have fun!

lol love the ketchup analagy Jess.
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Have fun!

THIS! I also love giving oral and my partner is very clean, but I very often also use a flavoured lubricant. One of the main reasons is because it gets the tastes buds active and you start producing much more saliva, Between that and the slippy lube I can then use my hand and mouth in a slippy slidy way which I personally prefer. It is only recently I started using flavoured lubes regularly. It was ever since I tried Lovehoney own brand flavoured lubes. I tried one and then got the whole set. Now I am like a kid in a candy store..."hmmm which flavour tonight" I also find that when he uses them to give me oral sex, it stays nice and slippy...dry mouth and tongue kinda grates me up the wrong way! Ask me 6 months ago I would have said "I can take them or leave them" now they are a must for me. Love them!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I forgot to say...the flavoured lubes I have do have a slight scent to them too, but if I was going to recommend a scented product it would be Yes Oil Based Vanilla Lube (For all kinds of sex) and for anything but vaginal play, I would try one of those scented, flavoured candles for massage

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.