• ToM

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone,
    Question mainly for the ladies out there but men can also join too.
    Basically, I've been on Depo Provera (the contraceptive needle) for almost my entire sexual life. I've not had any periods whilst on it but now I've had to stop it and I'm quite concerned.
    My question is any hints/tips for sex while bleeding and I'm also really into nipple play so any suggestions on how to proceed with that while the boobies are painful?

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Get it on in the shower if the mess is an issue. I have to be honest, there isn't much that helps tender breasts, apart from being gentle. I'm usually found curled up on the sofa at these moments lol. xx You could always try the PVC type bed sheets?

myghost [sign in to see picture]

the bath or shower is the best place if you are on your period it's the least messy place to do it. if an aquatic session doesn't do it for you, you can use soft tampons or soft cups (you can get the cups in boots) they are sanitary products that allow for penetrative sex minus the mess but aren't contraceptives. if you can't or don't want to use internal sanitary products a waterproof or pvc bed sheet will make for easy clean up afterwards. for sore boobs i'd avoid nipple play

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

As already said, the bath or shower would be the best place really as the water just washes away the mess. Can't really suggest anything for nipple play, only thing to really do is try somethings yourself to find out what is and isn't comfortable with tender breasts.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

The bath and shower is your best bet. Or how about just some foreplay between yourselves with just clitoral and nipple stimulation if they're not too uncomfortable? I've noticed if I have a bath, I usually don't bleed for about an hour afterwards so I can usually get away with having a bath, then sex, but with a towel down just in case. Sex when you're on your period feels so much more intense for me, I was so squeamish about trying it, but I'm so glad I did, I don't know what goes on down there but it feels so different and so good!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

We do the bath or shower or put a dark colour towel down on the bed x

Also, while on the topic, any ideas on how to sooth this awful breast play? They're killing me!

And thank you for all the advice!

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

Putting a towel down is always a good call.
    Re. the breast play, have you tried using ice? It'll sooth/numb you a little, and if you're just playing with that, there won't be any pulling/biting/pinching involved, so it'll still give you a sensation without any of the imminent soreness?
    Good luck!

Reaperr [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the towel :)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Also, while on the topic, any ideas on how to sooth this awful breast play? They're killing me!

For general aches paracetamol is probably your best friend!

For boobie play I would definitely switch to gentle strokes using a soothing massage oil. Or as TLM has suggested, ice play will be soothing and numbing. You could try cooling your massage oil or a lube in the fridge before playtime too :)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

temperature play could also be a way to go to soothe sore boobs, get your partner to run something nice and warm over them?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.