• Wanted! longer deeper orgasm

Cillacat [sign in to see picture]

Hello Newbie to this so be gentle peeps!

I have tried quite a few sex toys and enjoy clit stimulators, (just brought the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27458 ) Due to hubbys health problems i have to please myself. and im struggling to find that long sensual big O that i used to get when he was well. I tried Anal years ago and was put off by an over zelous lover so not sure i want to go back there, but im willing to try...

Any suggestions???

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney deluxe wand

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cillacat - sorry to hear your Husband is not well. If there is one toy I would recommend for long deep orgasms it has to be the LH Deluxe Magic Wand:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

It now also comes in a lovely purple colour with a case and attachment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28707

It is the most powerful toy I have ever tried and gives really powerful rumbly vibrations. There are lots of reviews on these to have a read through including mine. Also I would suggest reading some erotic books as this can really get your mind in the right place and get you physically and emotionally turned on too. I find that being in the right place emotionally and also having a good fantasy really helps me to have a more powerful orgasm.

Hope this helps Hun and good luck :) xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

For me it would be the wee vibe tango or lovehoney deluxe wand. The wand tends to give me multiple climaxes which often roll into one.

Cillacat [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all ! and Scorpius 12 very kind x can be quite difficult at times x

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I think the general concensus would indeed be the Lovehoney Deluxe Wand. No toy has come close to kicking out as much power as it does. Even as a bloke, it manages to blow my mind.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Cillacat wrote:

long sensual big O that i used to get when he was well.

Have you experimented enough to know what kind of vibrations you respond best to? I love my iroha sakura but it doesn't lead to long sensual orgasms for me. More like mindblowingly intense and a reasonable replacement for one kind of orgasm I get with the real thing, but not long and sensual.

Do you know about edging? Where you start slow, build up a bit, let it back down, and so on until you're ready. That's how I get something long and lingering. Best for me are low speeds focused on the clit with something inside to clench around. Using kegel balls regularly helps too.

Low speed and focused is the opposite of a wand of course. I'm in the minority on this, at least amongst people currently posting on the forums. Something as powerful as a wand gets it all over far too quickly to be satisfying and leaves me too numb to try something else. Taking a break from vibes (for other reasons) let me regain better sensitivity and learn how to really use subtler vibrations.

Would your husband be able to hold and caress you? Any sort of contact would bring in more sensuality and some of what you're missing.

Welcome to the forums Cillacat.

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

Get a rabbit, it'll be your new best friend :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.