• Missing orgasm ?

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

Ahhhhhhh the last 3 times hubby and i have had sex my orgasm seems to have just gone awol the sex is good but well ........ I would like it to make a return

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

It happens sometimes. Maybe you're not getting the same stimulation as normal, might be hormones. Could be anything really!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

there are many reasons why this happens. Stress, hormonal changes, being tired... even some meds, especially those for depressions, although I have to say after removal of wisdom tooth I was put on antibiotics just in case and it killed my mood until I finished it and it got out of my system - while the tooth removal stopped to bother me after 3 days, the antibiotics were for 7 days. Hormonal contraception can also cause problems with getting aroused. It may or it may not happen immediately. I heard few friends saying after few years they just did not feel like having sex and struggled to orgasm.

I would try not to worry about it too much and just enjoy. Only if nothing changed, maybe you can see what changed, in case it is actually something which you have chance to do something about. Like changing hormonal pill, or switching meds to some, which will not have this effect.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Are you stressed about anything? I find I don't have them if I'm more stressed than usual. Hope it return soon x

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

Your still lucky. I have never reached an orgasm through just sex and I've had more than one sexual partner. Only toys or a lot of oral can do it for me :(

It could be that we have swapped all the rooms around we were origionally downstairs with all kids upstairs but we are nowdownstairs with two kids across the hall from us, so maybe im just aware of the kids lol

Also haid to hubby without being unkind that it could be that im bored with it always being at night in bed same routine have said next time we have sex its not to even be in the bedroom see if that makes any difference

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.