• What makes anal sooo good for you?

Pleasure town [sign in to see picture]

My wife and me have recently re-started anal play and now she needs it to achieve a strong orgasm. So in the spirit of experimentation and sharing tips, what makes anal good for you?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Being clean and relax, and having an orgamise first before having any anal fun as well as using my anal glass dildo before he enters

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like your lady already has found exactly what works for her! If she has reached a point where is almost NEEDS to feel that, then you can take away from that, that whatever you do is blowing her mind already!

For me, it has to be a slow warm up. Trying to rush too fast into penetration can cause pain and that just detracts from the fun. I prefer it much more when it is a slow, teasing build up and even when I am ready for it, there is still something hot about being made to wait...the tease builds up the anticipation even more. So that would be my tip....make her wait and tease her slowly, not quite giving her what she wants until that final moment when you do...I think that should blow her mind (Unless she is one of those people who hates being teased ofc, in which case, ignore this lol)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.