• Pussy envy!!!

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

Mike13 wrote:

I'm in total agreement with GG; a wonderful pussy must not be neglected but honoured and appreciated at every mutual opportunity. Life is so much better with a contented OH. Pussy figures greatly in my own contentment, but not in isolation. Who cares too much about other distractions in life if there is compatability, closeness and attention to OH's opinions and needs. Once you have found your mate all her needs need attention.

me too.

mrs jj has cast her spell. once a pussy gets her claws into you, you're hers forever. lovely. desire and envy and awe. sweet.

does that make me a sub?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Mike13 wrote:

I'm in total agreement with GG; a wonderful pussy must not be neglected but honoured and appreciated at every mutual opportunity. Life is so much better with a contented OH. Pussy figures greatly in my own contentment, but not in isolation. Who cares too much about other distractions in life if there is compatability, closeness and attention to OH's opinions and needs. Once you have found your mate all her needs need attention.

True, so true

Mike13 wrote:

True, so true

Bloody tablet double posts

Just been done again, whilst having had a long day at work. wife is off at the mo. Due to it being half term. She had taken her mother out for the day gone to pub for lunch . There was no tea on or something sorted they had , had a lovely time. After a 12 hrs day. I had beans on toast. I was a little cross, but wifey whispered in my ear that dessert will be served later and I turned into a bimbling, moronic smiling infantile again.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha oh dear GG but you do love being reverted to a bimbling pussy hound. Think i need to perfect my skills not sure I cause bimbling

Taboo [sign in to see picture]

Funny you should mention this, wife wanted me to do somthing of which i cannot remeber think it was DIY for a freind of hers with out getting paid. to which i put my foot down and said " if she wants DIY she needs to pay me, cheaper then a hired person but none the less she needs to part with some cash"

to which the wifes reply was simple to whip her skirt off and say this will be the last time u see/touch this if thats the way you feel..

result.... i spent 3 days doing the DIY for free...

Hell Taboo 3 days you were well and truly pussied.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.