• Pussy envy!!!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Having had lovely evening with my Wife, ending with a fantastic session in bed. Why is it that a decision you know is right and have made months before gets changed by the timing of asking again.

I am business man that drives some hard deals and can usually get the right decision, but when I have had an hour or so off my wonderful wife and her Body. My brains turn to mush. If only you could bottle what a pussy can do to sway a decision in the boardroom.

taraman [sign in to see picture]

Lol

Strapon king [sign in to see picture]

If only,,,, lol

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Well as we are supposed to be the weaker sex over many many years we have developed powers of persuasion that you can only dream about! :-)

mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]

Gentle Giant you are an inspiration.................

Sigmund Freud spouted some s**t in his time - eg. his theory on 'Penis Envy'.

Knowing I am a business woman who can confidently flit between the bedroom & the boardroom, and am the proud owner of a 'pussy' to boot, is exceedingly empowering.

I'll need no such thing as 'luck' in my business meeting tomorrow.

The Spice Girl's 'Girl Power' has also been trumped.

3 cheers for 'PUSSY POWER'!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Gentle Giant you are an inspiration.................

Sigmund Freud spouted some s**t in his time - eg. his theory on 'Penis Envy'.

Knowing I am a business woman who can confidently flit between the bedroom & the boardroom, and am the proud owner of a 'pussy' to boot, is exceedingly empowering.

I'll need no such thing as 'luck' in my business meeting tomorrow.

MrsD is a very persuasive person......... Very........... Persuasive :)

Kruger [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Having had lovely evening with my Wife, ending with a fantastic session in bed. Why is it that a decision you know is right and have made months before gets changed by the timing of asking again.

I am business man that drives some hard deals and can usually get the right decision, but when I have had an hour or so off my wonderful wife and her Body. My brains turn to mush. If only you could bottle what a pussy can do to sway a decision in the boardroom.

Lmao off GG, you are so so right how can women be so powerful over us men (not complaining though), like putty in her hands

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I get many sales women coming to my business with their legs on show and tight fitting tops smelling lovely with just the right amount of makup and the little brain in me says 'she's yours, just buy what she's offering then you are in. Prepare to do it all over the office'. Then my actual brain kicks in and actually works out if it is the best deal or if it is the final price. At the end of the day you can flutter all you want but I'm a stone unless you are my wife then I'm a slightly porous stone;)

Stuburns wrote:

I get many sales women coming to my business with their legs on show and tight fitting tops smelling lovely with just the right amount of makup and the little brain in me says 'she's yours, just buy what she's offering then you are in. Prepare to do it all over the office'. Then my actual brain kicks in and actually works out if it is the best deal or if it is the final price. At the end of the day you can flutter all you want but I'm a stone unless you are my wife then I'm a slightly porous stone;)

You thought about it for a moment. There must be some truth in the theory. lol

There's no fun in a 'push-over'.

My new pre-meeting mantra is 'Pussy Power, Pussy Power, Pussy Power'.

Just in case you were wondering how my meeting went today.................

Yes, I did get the deal and a delicious lunch thrown in.

As much fun as this theory is, I'd like to think I won the deal on my business acumen as well as what lurks above my stocking tops.

mrsdivine69 wrote:

My new pre-meeting mantra is 'Pussy Power, Pussy Power, Pussy Power'.

Just in case you were wondering how my meeting went today.................

Yes, I did get the deal and a delicious lunch thrown in.

As much fun as this theory is, I'd like to think I won the deal on my business acumen as well as what lurks above my stocking tops.

Way to go MrsD.but I can't believe YOU did know this already. Sorry to say for me I don't fall for it in a work environment. Its just is my wonderful wife's ability to use it. All ways seems to be after giving and receiving oral. Almost like her pussy gives some magic potion that either mellows or scrambles your logic. However there is nothing more sexy than a confident sexy women.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Pussy have Power ! Works its wonders on you wonderful men

scotman [sign in to see picture]

Agree with KF pussy has power over all us males lol

As its my 2000 post just thought I would bump this thread in Honour of my wife's wonderful pussy.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Lol..... Power to pussy!

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

I second that bump.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

All hail to the pussy.

Love it GG

x

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Pussy power!
    They say that man is the dominant sex? I think not! Haha

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

The Boy scouts, but The Girl guides.

Someting that an old family friend told me when I was sixteen he said always remember this. I thought it was strange but it will serve all young (and not so young) men to realise that your partner will give off signals read them and thats pussy power.

Enjoy. x

Mike13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm in total agreement with GG; a wonderful pussy must not be neglected but honoured and appreciated at every mutual opportunity. Life is so much better with a contented OH. Pussy figures greatly in my own contentment, but not in isolation. Who cares too much about other distractions in life if there is compatability, closeness and attention to OH's opinions and needs. Once you have found your mate all her needs need attention.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.