• Riskiest Place

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

With my 1st BF we had sex in the livingroom and his parents were in the kitchen! I have had sex a couple of times in a car late at night.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

In a quiet area of a museum, never really sure if the security guards were watching on the CC TV. On the balcony of my flat, always a big turnon for me.

SourAppleMartini [sign in to see picture]

Boarding school. You can't possibly top the fear of getting caught and expelled. I kind of miss it though, being an adult is not fun.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

SourAppleMartini wrote:

Boarding school. You can't possibly top the fear of getting caught and expelled. I kind of miss it though, being an adult is not fun.

I find sex at work way more exciting than back at school

Lady Lux [sign in to see picture]

Sex at work, On a balcony, Flight of stairs, Country Park, Oral on public transport.

Being fingered at the cinema is a HUGE TURN ON... I always leave with a wet seat

Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]

I've been fingered at the cinema more than once before!

Sex in a hotel car park (you'll never know who'll be parking or walking to their car was super hot!!!)

Jubbles [sign in to see picture]

In van parked in garage block out back of my house,in wood next to path,was seen.in middle of round about,surrounded by bushes,in alleyway of my house nan in bathroom window right next to us,bent over in shed n could see grandad comin outside me n oh finished jus in time,cars,on beach, on my sofa I riding him blanket round me mum in other room door open,jus off main road walkin home from pub, fingered in busy bar, many a bj/hj while oh drivin, back of car on farm road,bj in car park,few more too but can't think,I enjoy the risk

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

in my car at a car park but that was at like 3am, other than that i get stage fright :L

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

Oral in a classroom back in my high-school days, and in a cinema.

salsero [sign in to see picture]

entrance to my g/f apartment building, bench on a promenade mid-afternoon with a hot friend of mine walking the dog and coming over for a chat while my g/f was sitting on top of me (causal chat with her just made me harder, which my g/f felt inside her and got upset over later), empty lecture room at uni, substitutes bench on a local football ground in the middle of the rainstorm (thought while we're hiding from the rain we might just make the most of it), playground at night, with some teens sitting on a nearby bench commenting on the moaning, and on a beach in broad daylight... these would be the most public and risky places... strangely only got caught on far more secluded places.
    sadly, having my own place i haven't done anything like it in years now

SuffolkMale67 [sign in to see picture]

in a car in pub car park one evening while waiting for thunder storm to finish. when we went into pub gf left her knickers in the car and she could feel my cum running out of her while we stood at the bar having a drink.

In a meeting room a few minutes before meeting was due to start. Gf was bent over table with her skirt up and knickers pulled to the side. Had just made ourselves decent when others started to arrive

In the loo at a pub/resturant on a weekday lunchtime

In a local park in the afternoon

In a field next to a river again in the afternoon

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Well quite a few places out doors or other peoples houses. but for me the riskiest was sneaking an older boy home when I was 17 he was 21. I was never alowed a boy back and my parents were unaware of him coming or leaving or us having sex in my bedroom. My mum even looked in on me in the morning and he hid under the bed.

alilvshk [sign in to see picture]

A couple years back me and my bf went to the beach with my sister and my stepmom. We all went for a walk on the beach and me and the bf decided to have a quick one so we walked the opposite way and had a bit of fun He got bit to shit by the mozzies though! On his bum... so funny!!

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

Hotel balcony, took my wife from behind as she leans over railing. It was night time, but people were walking around below, unaware of what was going on a couple floors above their heads.

byzantine legothete [sign in to see picture]

with a couple on a heath, with a guy in the woods, with a girl in a car park, loads of places :-)

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

A Saturday afternoon in the main bar area of Wetherspoons.

We were in a snug, OH wearing a flowy summer dress and sat on my lap facing me.

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

On a beach down by the shoreline with the waves lapping at our feet in daylight.

same here.

also on the bonnet of a car in a multi-story car park. a ford cortina.

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

Embankment gardens bit too exposed !!!!

hornyandkinky [sign in to see picture]

Fingered my girl friend in the back of a taxi made her squirt over his seats x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.