• Advice & tips, 1st bondage session..

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

We are so excited tonight is the night, after weeks of planning. Our eldest is away, I am cooking a candlelit dinner ,a bath and to bed. We have been trying to get my OH to squirt, we have enjoyed trying and it has brought us even closer together.

Whilst discussing it (which I found very horny) my wife said we should try tieing her up and making her come and squirt. We have found her G spot but when we stimulate it, it does swell and get engorged but she doesn't get the need to pee. She feels that hard and fast stimulation on her clit may do it. Now this is unusual as normally too much direct stimulation is too much for her and she pulls away. We can make her orgasm orally but I have too do it lightly.

What I am planning is a massage build up slowly. But finally to tape her wrists and hands too the outside of her knees so she is totally exposed. We have some Tracey Cox bondage tape and have a safety word.

Know for the advice, I am a big strong bloke. What she has asked for is the usual G spot stimulation but hard , fast and rough on her clit and don't stop. HOW ROUGH AND HARD CAN I GET. This is my concern.

CuriousKara [sign in to see picture]

I dont really have much advice Im afraid but wanted to offer a little reassurance. Your OH will know your general technique and be quite aware of your strength so if she's asking for it to be a bit rougher and you have a safe word Im sure just stepping up a gear and listening to the sounds she makes you will be fine. Good luck :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Mr Giant, hope you have fun tonight :)

As you know everyone is different, and I'm sure you know your OH well enough to read what is and isn't working for her. Just go with the flow, and bear in mind the harder/faster you rub it, the more your shoulder/wrist suffers and you don't want that giving way just at the wrong moment ;)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Just to echo what everyone else has said, you know her well enough to be able to read whats good and whats not but just incase theres safe words so i wouldnt worry too much.

As for how hard.. everyone is different. Im extremely sensitive clit wise so it only takes a little to get me going but just enough to be turned on enough to squirt. The major thing for making it happen is the g-spot stimulation, i find the more harder someone goes the more i gush and squirt (it has to be a pumping action, quite hard and fast). Just remember its no big pressure, she needs to relax and try not to push as much.

As a thought has she ever made herself squirt? Its how i started, and it came a little easier after.

Thanks all, no Blackcherry she has never squirted at all, but thank you all so far for the reassurance.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Good luck. Have a great night

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Thanks all, no Blackcherry she has never squirted at all, but thank you all so far for the reassurance.

Maybe something to try, can be just as fun watching or being watched. Hope you have a good night :)

Thanks again Blackcherry, we do love watching. Hope you have a nice evening too.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Have fun

Thanks BV13

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Did you have a good night all go too plan?

No not really both got so excited we ended up shagging normally. Still great fun will try again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.