• How sexy is confidence?

IAEC7 [sign in to see picture]

Would you say that confidence in their body is something you find attractive in your partner?

Is it a huge turn on for both men and women? :-)

mrsdivine69 [sign in to see picture]

Yes.

From a female point of view:

Personally I find confidence a big turn-on / attraction to someone.

As long as they aren't conceited or ovely domineering with it.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Over confidence is a complete turnoff. Someone telling me how great they are and I want go roll my eyes and move on. Conversely someone who doesn't say anything other than to put themselves down is no fun either. As always there is a happy medium and a good personality swings it for me everyday. If you can make me giggle and turn me on using words to heck with the body Im yours!!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I agree, confidence can also rub off onto a partner making them more confident I'm their own body.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Over confidence is a complete turnoff. Someone telling me how great they are and I want go roll my eyes and move on. Conversely someone who doesn't say anything other than to put themselves down is no fun either. As always there is a happy medium and a good personality swings it for me everyday. If you can make me giggle and turn me on using words to heck with the body Im yours!!

LilMiss i couldnt of put it better myself, this is exactly the same for me. Nothing puts me off more than an over confident person, i just find it cringe worthy.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I find confidence sexy. Not necessarily body confidence though - that can actually turn me off.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Yes.

From a female point of view:

Personally I find confidence a big turn-on / attraction to someone.

As long as they aren't conceited or ovely domineering with it.

+ 1 :) xx

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I would definitely have to agree with everyone who's said that over confidence is a turn off - I can't stand arrogance.

In some ways, I do find confidence sexy... But I also find that knowing your partner also has similar insecurities about their body that you have about your own more touching and appealing and - in some ways - more desirable...? I don't know how to explain it - it's something that's relatable, and is a very human trait.

But when you know they're feeling confident in and sexy about themselves, it does show - and that is a turn on.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

As a male.... there is nothing more of a disappointment to see a fellow male being "overly" confident.

This is not me being jealous.... or me attempting to belittle them.

But sometimes one can sit there quietly confident, with twice as much clout, twice as many braincells and twice as much charisma..... yet being modest with it.... while a fellow male thinks we are still in the neolithic era where he needs to parade about in his loincloth as the alpha male........

Nevermind.... us good guys will sit quietly by while the Neanderthals make idots of themselves.... :)

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

from a male perspective, I love it when females are 'body confident' I don't that they have to have a model size 6 figure, I mean they're comfortable in their own skin, I find this extremely attractive..

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

That's something I sorely lack. I have zero confidence in my body! I do, however, have great confidence in my blowjob skills and apparently, according to the OH, when I feel like I'm doing well, I gain confidence and become more adventurous - I'm at my best.
    I find confidence a turn on in women but I don't in men as they tend to be quite forward and quite pompous! Subtle confidence is by far the best!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Confidence is super sexy, but there is definitely a line and if the person steps over into over confidence, or cockiness, it is a big turn off.

Confidence is feeling comfortable in your skin and relaxed enough to be naked, raw and honest with your partner. Overconfidence is being so in love with your body that you think you are doing your partner some kind of favour by "doing them the honour" of sleeping with them.

Having the confidence to make the first moves, to make suggestions and to be able to speak up about your desires is sexy...Over confidence in this area is demanding, not giving 50/50 and assuming you know what is best and you KNOW what your partner wants.

I could go on, but yes confidence is definitely very sexy, but over confidence is not!

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

Confidence is the ultimate afrodesiac !

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

Confidence is what can make ok sex amazing sex.

Having a partner who accepts themselves for who they are and what they look like so doesn't try and his under the sheets or switch the light off and is willing to take the lead rather than laying there like a sack of spuds is the best trait a person can have in bed.

Like I said it makes ok sex amazing sex

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I love a confident man! It definitely attracts me to men however they need to be careful that they don't come Across as cocky!

Confidence in the bedroom is so important too! I have has so many partners tell me they have loved how I can just walk around the house naked and not give a toss.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking about this some more, and I think it needs to be said that it doesn't actually have to be real confidence - the illusion of confidence is enough. Many people are insecure about physical and non physical features, but being able to forget these and actually act confident is just as effective as actual confidence...

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

The thing about arrogance and showing off is that they're very distinctly not the same as confidence at all, which is why if you lack natural confidence and try and make yourself appear confident, when really you're not, it comes across badly.

Confidence is always attractive because a confident person makes you feel at ease and good about yourself.

love addict [sign in to see picture]

it swings both ways for me, I'm not at all confindent and quite often I've been attracted to someone similar who understands me on that level. Having said that, I find it incredibly sexy if a man wants me and has the confidence to tell me, although as others have said, it can be a fine line. What I initially saw as sexy confidence in my ex turned out to be arrogance.

Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]

I think confidence (not cockyness) is brill, sexy and a total turn on. A female who has this quality and knows how to entwine it with that special feminine sexuality has a skill indeed.

kashyfox [sign in to see picture]

I lost my confidence - if anyone finds it can they email me? There's a cash reward and everything

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.