• roleplay whats do you do and how long for till play starts

mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]

trying to get my OH to do role play whats do you people do and how long do you roleplay till playing with each other starts???

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I generally get dressed up and then either summon Hubby to the bedroom or come downstairs and just go straight into it.

Role play lasts as long as it lasts.

paul10 [sign in to see picture]

thats a good question.

we would usually plan a whole scenario and sometimes actual play doesnt figure until some time into the role play.

dress sepretaly then play the scenario.

other times we dress for a location ie princess dress up in disney, then it was just feeling of being naughty and taking pics and play happened as we went along. x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, I have found a couple of previous threads about role-play, which could be worth you having a read through, as they may be useful. Hope this helps :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/902096-role-play-ideas/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/676184-role-playing/

charliebabs [sign in to see picture]

I found role play is nice when it is spontanious, get dressed up and then start playing, he loves the surprise and is always more than happy to play along :p It doesnt have any set time limit, it goes on for as long as you choose to keep in character :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.